bread and bagels

pugh

This week for some reason I am having cravings for bread and bagels. I've been avoiding bread as much as possible. I've been having sandwiches for tea as that's all I've fancied. Everything has been entirely within my points allowance.

I'm now getting worried that I may not have a loss this week.

I'm interested in whether having bread in your allowance has affected your loss?

Thanks

Lou x

i still have bread ... maybe not everyday but still a couple or times a week and so far i still always loose. i know some people say they don't though. i think its one of those things you just need to try and find out. if you find you haven't lost then maybe try just having it every other day and see if that works for you.

try a variety too if you can, e.g one day i'll have sliced bread, another day a roll, another day a WW bagel, another day a WW naan.... so its not all just sliced bread. .... i must day i luv the ww bagels and have brought some to have on friday and over the weekend as a treat..... i have WI tomorrow morning so tend to have heavy foods and takeaways over friday and the weekend and use my weeklies then as from monday back to less fatty and "heavy" foods :D

Thanks for your reply. It didn't work for me lol. I stuck even though I didn't go over my propoints. so I'm going to try your way this week and just see how that works.

Lou x

ohh no :(

but good luck for this week trying my way. i hope it works for you. ... i had breaded scampi as my bread something for today .. just with a salad! :) it was a really nice treat ! :D

xxx

I often have WW bagels and don't find it affects my weight loss that much. Bananas seem to affect me more lol

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I have bread basically everyday it doesnt affect my losses

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah totally. I actually just ate a bagel & a packet of tayto.. i'll let ya know how weigh in goes on saturday lol ;) xx

My bread is normally all carbs lol a typical day will be either bread pasta for lunch along with crisps n choc and then another load of carbs for dinner lol well gd luck azwethinkweiz :)

My bread is normally all carbs lol a typical day will be either bread pasta for lunch along with crisps n choc and then another load of carbs for dinner lol well gd luck azwethinkweiz :)

Hahaha, you sound just like me hon... not sure I could survive without me carbs. Atkins is not the way forward pour moi.

Ta hon :D x

I still eat bread and it's not affected my losses.

However saying that, if you've avoided it for a long time then suddenly had it every day or so it's very likely it's just sitting with you and your weight was affected by some, ahem, baggage? ;)

I still eat bread and it's not affected my losses.

However saying that, if you've avoided it for a long time then suddenly had it every day or so it's very likely it's just sitting with you and your weight was affected by some, ahem, baggage? ;)

I think you could be right there, as I seem to have lost a lot of baggae ;) this week. I hope it shows on the scales! lol

I think you could be right there, as I seem to have lost a lot of baggae ;) this week. I hope it shows on the scales! lol

Am sure it will chickie, good luck. x

I'm trying to cut out bread as it's high in points and it isn't good for the belly as it sits on your belly. Well done for the weight loss that is a big loss. I know I am cutting out on the bread!

Back