bread and butter pudding

tanira2

This will serve 4 or 2 if your feeling naughty :D only 3 syns if using HE

use 6 slices of bread I use white slices that are HE and use my HE towards this pudding obviously more syns if you don't.

2 eggs
cinemon
56g raisons (3 syns if divided by 4)
Fry light
1/2 pint of milk (HE syn if not)
sweetner

Diagonally cut the slices of bread then spray them with fry light (instead of butter)

lay the first layer of bread into your baking dish then sprinkle the raisins over the top. Then sprinkle the first layer with sweetener (I add quite a lot but I have a sweet tooth).

Put the remaining slices of bread on the top making the top layer. sprinkle with sweeter if you want to make it sweeter you can add a teaspoon off sugar if you really want.

mix the eggs and milk together in a jug then pour over the bread pudding.

Put it in the over for about 15 minutes on 200 or until it starts to brown a little.

Tastes yummy. I some times add a little ice cream to melt on the top which is AMAZING. yum!!!:D

This will serve 4 or 2 if your feeling naughty :D only 3 syns if using HE

use 6 slices of bread I use white slices that are HE and use my HE towards this pudding obviously more syns if you don't.

2 eggs
cinemon
56g raisons (3 syns if divided by 4)
Fry light
1/2 pint of milk (HE syn if not)
sweetner

Diagonally cut the slices of bread then spray them with fry light (instead of butter)

lay the first layer of bread into your baking dish then sprinkle the raisins over the top. Then sprinkle the first layer with sweetener (I add quite a lot but I have a sweet tooth).

Put the remaining slices of bread on the top making the top layer. sprinkle with sweeter if you want to make it sweeter you can add a teaspoon off sugar if you really want.

mix the eggs and milk together in a jug then pour over the bread pudding.

Put it in the over for about 15 minutes on 200 or until it starts to brown a little.

Tastes yummy. I some times add a little ice cream to melt on the top which is AMAZING. yum!!!:D

thank you got to give this a go

Back