bread? bread ? bread ?

woo69

hi all just a question , bread , i know the nimble bread is ok , ( but i dont like the taste of it )

• :(

soda bread and wheat meal bread is to high in syns,

• :sigh:

weight watchers bread how many syns per slice , or do 2 slices count as healthy b on ee,

do any of you make bread and syn it per slice ?

• :confused:

dont eat massive amount of bread but would like a bread option that i would enjoy, any suggestions PLEEASE!!!
THANKS !!!

Same! but i have no idea regards the WW bread - i know that the WW Peti Pans (small ones 4 in a pack) are a HEB - would be nice with a SS Soup or some Ham and Salad :)

hi jennibells , is that the 400gr loaf, weight watchers , i bought a brown loaf one today 400grms havent tasted it yet , i find bread goes off as i use so little so will freeze it and take out slices as i want them , or i will be throwing it out again !!

You can have 60g of ANY wholemeal bread (not brown) so have whatever one you like. For specific types look in the healthu extra sub forum above as that's where all questions about them go :)

The wholegrain ryvita crackerbread is a nice alternative to bread - 6 for a hexb and much more palatable than scanbran :) xx

You can have one slice of wholemea, bread (from an 800g loaf)
otherwise you could try having regular hovis whole meal (2 slices of the 400g loaf are hex b)

I buy either tesco or morrisons 800g medium sliced loafs, have 2 slices & syn whatever is over the 60g using the 20 calories = 1 syn

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

You can have 2 slices of the WW 'browm' as a healthy extra as it is wholemeal. Its nice I prefer it to Warburtons.

hi there, thanks for all the replies!!

our consultant , did and evenibg on bread!! omg!! some of the syn values would scare you to death!!

1 burger bun 11.5 syns

weight watchers bread , can be healthy b , or you can also use one from aldi, its the brown finger rolls , 5 to pack , each 50grms ,1 roll = 1 healthy b
might see if i can make up a yeast bread with wholemeal flour and syn it !

You can have 60g of any wholemeal bread irrespective of brand but you should know that brown is not the same thing as wholemeal so the aldi finger rolls would not count.

Back