• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bread (no butter) pudding - For as little as 91 cals!

1 slice of low cal bread, weight watchers, nimble etc - 50 cals
1 egg white - 17 cals
squirt vanilla extract - 6 cals
skimmed milk 50ml - 18 cals

tear bread up and layer in ramekin, mix egg white, vanilla and milk together, pour over top. let sit for a bit, cook in oven. no idea on time or temp beacuse i'm rubbish like that!

I also tend to put in add ins which up the calories but not necessarily massively
  • packet of sweetner/sugar into the egg/milk mixture, just to sweeten it a bit
  • dried fruit layered into the bread about 25 cals worth (8gish) normally i put in craisins, my fav
  • low sugar jam - before you layer the bread spread it with jam - i have one which is about 20 cals for 1 tbsp
  • anything else! spices would be yummy i'm sure
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh lordy........I can almost taste this already.........hot from the oven with a blob of low fat vanilla ice-cream.......

Cinnamon or nutmeg would work brilliantly with this and perhaps a few slices of apple?

Slimming down the aisle
I'm going to have this tonight with some no added sugar custard, looking forward to it!

Slimming down the aisle
I made it last night, here's the picture. I'll admit, I added an extra egg white and milk because I didn't think it looked like enough. Seeing as I'd never made it before I really should have just trusted the recipe, it would have been fine! Instead I had a very souffle looking bread pudding but I did use a normal piece of bread for it, which is why I thought I'd need more egg/milk.