Bread Question?

On Simply Filling does everybody use WW's bread products or do you use other makes wraps/bagels/pittas? It is just sometimes it is hard to find WW's products and they do cost a lot compared to other brands.

If you do does it affect your weight loss?

thedemonpigs said:
On Simply Filling does everybody use WW's bread products or do you use other makes wraps/bagels/pittas? It is just sometimes it is hard to find WW's products and they do cost a lot compared to other brands.

If you do does it affect your weight loss?

I always use ww!

I don't mind the ww bread, but you can get hovis nimble at 1pp also in lidl and its fine. I HATE the ww wraps so i get the tesco lighter options at 4pp which i think isn't bad. I use irish pride pittas the round ones at 3pp and they are yummy...I never buy bagels they don't seem worth it but if i get sick of wraps,pittas etc might try them?? Hope that helps...

I think if it's the same calories/fat as weight watchers than I'd use it! I'm not a massive bread fan!

But if I'm having a slice of toast it will be like 1 or 2 slices in a whole week! So I just use brown bread have one slice and count it as SF! It's not like I have it everyday!

I use tesco wraps! There less calories and the same pp as ww wraps!

Do you mean the light choices ones purpled?

Purpled said:
I think if it's the same calories/fat as weight watchers than I'd use it! I'm not a massive bread fan!

But if I'm having a slice of toast it will be like 1 or 2 slices in a whole week! So I just use brown bread have one slice and count it as SF! It's not like I have it everyday!

I use tesco wraps! There less calories and the same pp as ww wraps!

No there 4pp
There smaller in size and wholemeal! Might not even be tesco brand but there from tesco! I'll get brand when I go shopping

Yeah I'd be interested to see :)

Back