Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

bread

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Wish, 1 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Start Weight:
    100.7kg
    Current Weight:
    64.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    70.8kg
    Lost(%):
    35.8kg(35.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Low Fat
    I am finding the having only one slice a bread a bit of a problem, I only buy the normal sized loaf as I don't have room in the freezer to put a loaf just for me and as we are a family, it makes more sense that we all eat the same bread.

Was just wondering if I cut the crusts off the bread, could I have two normal sized slices instead of one?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

it works out roughly 1 and a half of the normal medium loaf. you could lay both slices on top of each other and cut a big chunk off to have 2 even sized slices though.

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    57g is a heb so you could cut the crusts off and then weigh it. You could always syn a bit extra.
    You can have 3 slices of WW brown Danish as a heb, it might be worth getting that just for you. I always buy this because my DS and OH will only eat white bread NY

5. hayley morgan

hayley morgan Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i just dont have the bread too many syns to have it and it makes me gain.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.