Bread

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey all

A question about bread.....can anybody please tell me if Nimble Malted Wholegrain is 0.5 per slice like the WW one? I have just eaten 3 slices thinking it was 0.5 and then I worked it out on the online points calc from the sticky threads and it has come up at 0.8....but I am wondering if this is just that thing about it being slightly over half but still counted as half if you get me?
    thanks
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The online calculator isnt always the best for accuracy, I think it has a tendancy to over calculate.

Have you checked on your own calculator or post the cals etc here

4. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    thanks
    i havent got calculator at home
    the info is:
    49 cals
    0.3 fat
    1.5 fibre

thanks!!

5. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Its coming up as 1 point on mine .775 to be precise

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I used the online calculator the other day and it was WAY out compared to my ww calculator...just a warning :)

As for the bread - this has come up before and we all seemed to do it differently. I personally work out the points for the serving of bread I'm actually having (so for the about, 2 slices would work out at 1.5 points, so that's what I count it at), other people work out the points pers slice and just times that by however many slices they're having. I'm not sure there's a right or wrong way, but I remember our ww leader warning us about it when I went to meetings, so I always work it out per 2 slices if that's what I'm having. My ww calculator doesn't give me the exact points value (so 0.775 wouldn't come up on mine, it would just round that off to 1 point). I just take everything to be as my ww calculator tells me, lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.