Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bread

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ThinLizzy, 4 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey all

A question about bread.....can anybody please tell me if Nimble Malted Wholegrain is 0.5 per slice like the WW one? I have just eaten 3 slices thinking it was 0.5 and then I worked it out on the online points calc from the sticky threads and it has come up at 0.8....but I am wondering if this is just that thing about it being slightly over half but still counted as half if you get me?
    thanks
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The online calculator isnt always the best for accuracy, I think it has a tendancy to over calculate.

Have you checked on your own calculator or post the cals etc here

4. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    thanks
    i havent got calculator at home
    the info is:
    49 cals
    0.3 fat
    1.5 fibre

thanks!!

5. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Its coming up as 1 point on mine .775 to be precise

6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I used the online calculator the other day and it was WAY out compared to my ww calculator...just a warning :)

As for the bread - this has come up before and we all seemed to do it differently. I personally work out the points for the serving of bread I'm actually having (so for the about, 2 slices would work out at 1.5 points, so that's what I count it at), other people work out the points pers slice and just times that by however many slices they're having. I'm not sure there's a right or wrong way, but I remember our ww leader warning us about it when I went to meetings, so I always work it out per 2 slices if that's what I'm having. My ww calculator doesn't give me the exact points value (so 0.775 wouldn't come up on mine, it would just round that off to 1 point). I just take everything to be as my ww calculator tells me, lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.