bread........

kingsmill crustless white and 50/50 are both only 1/2 a point a slice! I have 4 slices a day its my fav 100% tastier than the ww stuff x

Oooooooooooooooooooh!
Didn't know this I always buy 'Kingsmill all in one' (1pt slice) and yummy! - hate WW & Nimble its like cardboard & completely tasteless - great tip!
Thanks x

yeah ww is horrid i have a freezer of it ...now i've discovered kingsmill crustless dont wanna go near the stuff!
i normally love crusts on bread, thought i wouldnt like crustless but was very surprised never look back !x

I love the 50/50 crusts away one! Worth saying though that it's 0.5 for once slice, but it's 1.5 for 2 - still well worth it!!

xxx

Thats the same with the WW medium slice (blue bag one) it's 1.5 for 2 slices.

Don't understand it either?

Yeah - it's weird, and it always confuses me. I use the WW online diary thingy - so if I put 2 slices in for brekkie - it's 1.5 points. BUT if I put 1 slice in for brekkie - then say 1 slice in for lunch - it only adds up to 1 point... Strange but true! :D (God isn't it sad the way I try to gain just 0.5 point! lol)

Sharon
xxx

Its to do with WW rounding the points up or down!!
I bet one slice is really something like 0.7 points per slice so they round it down to 0.5 but when you have two slices it comes to 1.4 which is nearer to 1.5 so they round it up!!
But....I didn't realise that bread was so low in points.
Is it tiny slices or something?
L x

you must use all your points hun?
how many do you have a day and what are you supposed to have. Only meant to save about 4 a day for weekend or treat or something!x

Back