Break after 4 weeks

persephone27

What do you do after the 4 weeks of S &S? Do you add some food in the next week or day ? Im hoping someone is going to say you add a pizza in~ any size~ any topping,you must have one a day ~ but I think that may be wishful thinking !!! ;)

Last edited:
I think that's more akin to some of the other VLCDs that have an 'add a meal' week in week 4 but I don't think that S&S is intended to be done like that and we just keep on going. With only 20lbs to lost you could probably add a meal after 4 weeks as you'd be well on the way to goal by then but I'm not sure what sort of food you can have. Low cal / low carb presumably. Might be worth having a look at the sort of meals they have in the Kee diet as I think some of their diets include a meal.

Oh thanks for that Borders Girl~ I thought you had to have a break after 4 weeks , sure I read that somewhere... Ive been thinking about doing low carb afterwards~ done atkins before the last time I did cambridge diet and it seemed to work really well .

the paperwork I have says you have break after 12 weeks not 4 and after 1 week off you can resume the VLCD again I have yet to take a break but I will soon

Girlsbig98, that's why I didn't know - haven't managed to get to 12 weeks yet (if ever!) :)

Having had a break after 6 weeks I can say that it did me good although I did eat / drink what I wanted, when I wanted which is not quite what they mean by taking a break I guess ;)

Back