Breakfast and snack ideas :)

graciesmummy10

I've been on a low carb, low fat diet for about a month now. I've been surviving on Special K for breakfast, a variety of salads for lunch and lean meats/fish and lots of veggies for dinner. Overall I've lost about 8lbs which is good considering it has taken me from a size 10 to a size 8. I want to maintain this weight however and maybe loose a little more. So far everything about my diet is manageable and I have so much more energy but I need help when it comes to snacking. I want to swap that chocolate biscuit out for something healthier that satisfies my sweet tooth. Anyone have any ideas they've tried that work? Also I'm aware that Special K doesn't seem as good for you as it first appears so some yummy breakfast tips would be great too. Please bear in mind I'm not eating any bread and I don't like eggs (I'm fussy haha) TIA x

Fruit, fruit and fruit :) and veges, nuts are good snacks if you don't eat heaps.
I make my own cereals, with rice brans, flakes, oats etc

Making your own breakfast sounds like a great idea thanks! Going to try out using grapes and melon and berries as a snack and will give them a go with cereal too

Back