• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Breakfast/Brunch

Morning!

Just recently, I havnt been hungry at 8am in the morning like I used to be, so now dont have breakfast until about 11am. So is that technically brunch as I eat lunch about 1:30. Does this mean im technically missing out breakfast and do you think this would make a difference to my loss or am i reading into it toooo much? :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Wacky Jacky

Size 10 in time for 2010!
I don't reckon it matters a bit what time of day you eat with SW plan - so long as you're still having your allocated Hex a and b choices and following the red, green or EE etc. - Don't worry about this at all - I've never ever had a regular time for my meals at all, and I know a lot of people who work shifts and eat at even more "strange" sort of times of day or night and still have good losses! Best o'luck'n'stuff!

It shouldn't matter as long as you're still eating the right things and enough! People at my group said they wrk shifts and eat at like 3 in the morning and things and my consultant said it doesn't matter what time you eat!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Im still trying to eat my breakfast and its 11.15!! It doesnt matter what time you eat Hun, as long as its allowed in the plan...so enjoy!!!