Breakfast ideas

This was my breakfast this morning! Tasted better than it looks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1400513190936.jpg
    1400513190936.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 452
Lol its spinach cucumber blackberries and water with a little fat free yog and blended. I find getting my 1/3 super free difficult. Its easier for me to drink it. Also its super nutritious and fills you up :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had magic porridge today. It was ok but seemed to give me indigestion. Will try the pancakes tomorrow

I had magic porridge yesterday and for some reason had to literally force it down to the point where I was nearly sick,will give it a miss for a while I think !

I never used to eat breakfast but since I gave started dieting I have included it. I've been eating 2 hard boiled eggs every morning. Can you eat too many eggs?

Sorry if its a silly question but what is magic porridge?

Sorry if its a silly question but what is magic porridge?

It's where you mix your Hexb porridge oats (35g I think) with fat free yoghurt! Do it the night before, stick it in the fridge and by morning the oats have absorbed the yoghurt (hence 'magic') and its thick and creamy :) sometimes i let my down with a splash of milk. Yummy on its own or with berries/banana x

MMM it is very nice.

I like traditiional egg & bacon with a little black pudding with the mush & toms.

Oooh the magic porridge sounds good. Does it work with the Oats so simple packets?

Breakfast on the go ideas

I am in week 3 of slimming world and really struggling with ideas for breakfast. I don't have time to have breakfast at home in the morning so would love some ideas on things that i can take with me and have at work.

Thanks All :)

Do you have a microwave or toaster at work?

I like the following;
- fruit
- FF yoghurt
- magic pancakes (can be made the night before and eaten the next day)
- overnight oats
- bircher museli (similar to above)
- boiled eggs

If you can eat at work, you could bring cereal with you or use the toaster and/or microwave to make scrambled eggs, porridge etc.

It's very easy when you have some ideas :) I rarely make time to have breakfast at home and almost always have it on the go or at my desk xx

banana in two slices of sw bread. or on toast is lovely.

Hifi bar for a Hex B? Make a SW "quiche" and take a couple of slices with you (it keeps in the fridge for a couple of days)?

Back