Breakfast ideas

Small luck box with egg, cottage cheese, mushroom, spring onion, cherry tomatoes all mixed up the night before. Stick in microwave for a couple of mins before going out the door (for me during hairbrushing/make-up application) or when you arrive in work. Nice hot breaky!

I saw a recipe the other day for SW Weetabix muffins! you could bake a batch at the weekend ready to grab on the go. Not tried them myself yet - but they looked great!

I made these the other day on the recommendation of a friend:

Hard boiled egg
1sausage - skin removed so you've just got the meat
1bacon (all fat removed)

Wrap the egg in the sausage meat, wrap around 1bit of bacon.

Bake in the oven for about 25mins

Believe these will be roughly 1syn or so depending on what sausages you use.

Quick breakfast to keep in the fridge when on the go.

I have a sistema container and I make granola -
I put one activa 0% on the bottom then Special K granola healthy x with chopped strawberries on top

How about the overnight oats recipe on the sw site? Make it the night before then you can just grab it from the fridge in the morning. 35g poridge oats (HEb), 1 muller light and some fruit. Layer each ingredient in a glass and leave it in the fridge overnight. I think it's so tasty with the toffee muller light

How about the overnight oats recipe on the sw site? Make it the night before then you can just grab it from the fridge in the morning. 35g poridge oats (HEb), 1 muller light and some fruit. Layer each ingredient in a glass and leave it in the fridge overnight. I think it's so tasty with the toffee muller light

Oh I like the sound of that. Must go shopping for some oats tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

i really dont have time to fuss around for breakfast so i tend to just have beans on toast or weetabix, but on the mornings i have weetabix i use up my heb and hea both in the morning which is a bummer....

i really dont have time to fuss around for breakfast so i tend to just have beans on toast or weetabix, but on the mornings i have weetabix i use up my heb and hea both in the morning which is a bummer....
I have natural yoghurt on my weetabix. If you leave it for five minutes or so it goes soft and you can mix it up. It's like a thick, creamy, cold porridge (which sounds awful, but is actually delicious!).

For a free breakfast I make a sweet omelette by adding sweetener to the mix, when it's cooked I fill it with berries, chopped banana and 0% greek yogurt. May sound odd, but Love it and I like having my HEB later in the day

I like weetabix with hot water to melt then go mushy like baby food lol then add strawberries on the top

I don't make a huge fuss on Brekkie as usually I'm rushing to get ready and get baby to babysitter before work so most times I have a yogurt and piece of fruit

or make a quick fried egg with fry light and some fruit

really need to start putting more effort in though !!

Back