breakfast ideas

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stacey, 18 August 2008 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey

what kinda options do we have for breakfast on both red and green days :D

if there is already a thread about this am sorry i just couldnt find it :eek:

am jus planning ahead hahah, oh and being nosey and reading all your diaries for ideas :p

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    On a weekend I have bacon, syn free sausages, scrambled egg (all free) and beans as HEB! On work days I have either special k sustain or a muller light yogurt xxx

4. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i like quorn sausages, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, scrambled egg (made with 2 eggs and a dash of water) and wholemeal toast (hex b) - top it off with some ketchup!

all that for one sin :D

5. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

im gonna have to try one of these sw fry ups lol!!

i have beans on toast with cheese or scrambled egg on toast usualy

6. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I eat anything I fancy for breakfast...infact this morning I had some of last nights left overs which was roasted veg and pasta! Yum!
    Its all free. Have what you want when you want.

Sam
    xxx

7. Emerald

Emerald Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love cereal so I tend to have 28g of honey nut shredded wheat or 28g of bran flakes (which means I can also have 1 dark rye ryvita later in the day as part of that HX B) or 2 weetabix, all of which cost 1 HX B and then measure out my HX A milk in a jug, use half the milk on the cereal, top it all up with some sliced banana, pour some syn free natural yoghurt on top and then drizzle 1 teaspoon of honey (1 SYN) over it all. Makes a nice full bowl of yoghurty cerealy goodness. The yoghurt makes the milk really creamy and nice and the honey makes it sweet.

I have also been having wholemeal bread as 1 HX B with soft boiled eggs for some breakfasts! Egg and soldiers I know that as. Tasty. On red days I've also been having bacon eggs and tomatoes. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day!

Emerald
    X

8. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have 3 bowyers sausages (1 syn each), 2 eggs, fried in fry light, mushrooms done in butter frylight and beans (HEXB) on a red day! Yum

9. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I get the frozen summerberries pack from Asda and put some in a bowl to defrost for morning then I have a huge bowl of the fruit mixed in a mullerlight and its really filling.

10. MissTango

MissTango Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    sometimes i have fruit (strawberries, raspberries, melon, pineapple, grapes etc) in a big bowl and pour on some low fat yogurt (usually muller light!)

Sometimes i have Egg on toast (HEb)
    sometimes i have shredded wheat
    and if im not that hungry i have a hifi bar hehe

11. Sammy Kitten

Sammy Kitten Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I usually have strawberries with a Mullerlight yoghurt or plum tomatoes on toast (using one slice of bread as 1/2 HEXb) or I have quorn sausages and mushrooms (f on green). I prefer to have a 'free' breakfast because I'm not much of a breakfast person and like to have my syns and healthy extras on reserve for snacking during the day or bulking up meals.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.