• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

breakfast ideas

Jenmac

can't speak French
S: 11st6lb C: 11st6lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Eggs! if you're on a red day chop a rasher of bacon and cook it (no need to add anything), then crack a couple of eggs in and some black pepper and scramble them. or on a green day add some veg (peppers, mushrooms etc), or if you're really organised you could make fritata or an omelette? Fills you up but not too heavy first thing.

S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
If you don't want to use up your HEX's and haven't time to cook a breakfast, try mixed berries or chopped fruit in 0% greek yoghurt. I add a bit of honey and count the syns too, but you can add some sweetener if you don't want to point it

I like to have a yoghurt with banana chopped into it or some scan bran with quark and rasperries on - 3 of them are only 1.5 syns.

I'm with you on using a HE early in the day!!!

Fea

S: 11st9lb G: 10st0lb
Fruit with muller light.
But my fave is omlette with beans or just a huge omlette with whatever I can find to put in it!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Bacon omelette is a firm favourite, poached eggs on toast another.
On a green day, I have quorn sausages, baked beans, fried mushrooms, tinned new potatoes fried and an egg...and all syn free!!!

S: 15st12lb C: 15st2lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 32.2 Loss: 0st10lb(4.5%)
All excellent ideas! :D

If you're short on time in the mornings, don't be afraid to cook omlette the night before and eat it cold over the next few mornings (Spanish style!) - it's just as yummy that way!

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.39%)
I love poached eggs on toast - simple but hot and filling :)