breakfast recipies

Maybride2011

I need some new ideas for breakfast. I usually have 2 slices of crustless toast with a little low fat spread and marmite for 2pts but then I usually had a sandwhich for lunch or a roll with soup and then potatos in the evening and it's Lot of carbs I want to try and lower my intake of carbs so has anyone got any suggestions for breakfas can use no more than 5 points and I don't eat porridge or cereals :-s please help!! xx

Anyone??

Can't think of any carbless breakfasts! I normally have 2 M&S crumpets with flora light and marmite for 3.5pts in the morning. Unless you have something like fruit and a 0% fat greek yoghurt ? Raspberries work lovely, you could even blitz some in with the yoghurt and pop the rest on top with a sprinkle of 0 cal sugar.

I love chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, & scrambled egg whites! 0 points! Or use a full egg! Fruit salad, & yoghurt goes down nice 2! X

1 egg omelette with mushrooms - 1 1/2

I usually have a fruit salad or a bagel with lf cheese spread! Have you tried those belvita breakfast biscuits? x

Nicola87 said:
I usually have a fruit salad or a bagel with lf cheese spread! Have you tried those belvita breakfast biscuits? x

Those Belvita biscuits r lovely :) I take them to work when I'm on an early shift :)

Back