Breakfast without HE A & B

camsmum

Hi I am looking for inspiration. I want to try and avoid using my HE A & B for breakfast, hoping to use them for lunch or tea instead. So I was wondering if anyone has any breakfast ideas that don't use them. :confused:

poached egg ,beans, quorn sausages tomatoes
fruit salad and fat free yogurt
thats my normal brekkies

I do this sometimes. I normally have fruit (banana, apple, apricots) and a FF yog. You could have boiled/poached eggs and grilled bacon & toms as well, but it's strange without the bread!

I always do this. I usual have an omlette with bacon & mushroom or quorn sausages!

Sometime I have fruit with yogurt and an alpen bar (only 3 syns).

In the week I'll often have fresh fruit and yoghurt and on a weekend I have bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and low fat sausages if I have them. I don't miss bread with a cooked breakfast and it's better if I scramble the egg as there's no yolk to dip!!

Usually yog & raspberries for me or yog and banana. Delicious.

This morning i had quorn sausage, with mushroom and onion omelette..... this will fill me till lunch time....

You could have scrambled eggs, Mushrooms & plummed tomatoes.

If your needing a quicker dinner, then i'd go for fruit & FF yog option :)

What plan are you doing? Are you on EE & so only have the 1 option for HEa & b?

My HexA always goes on tea/coffee and my hexB is usually reserved for my cereal bars. I very occasionally use my HexB on shredded wheat bitesize for with my fruit and yogurt if I am seriously starving or I have run out of cereal bars :eek: but generally I just have a giant bowl of fruit and yogurt.

usually i have fruit and yogurt.
i dont like to use my hea or b for my meals at all.......i usually use mine for a morning or afternoon snack.

*fruit salad topped with mullerlight
*eggs, bacon, mushrooms & tomatoes -red day
*dry fried potatoes, eggs, beans, mushrooms & tomatoes - green day
* omelette made with eggs, chicken, mushrooms and onions - red day
* omelette made with eggs, mushrooms, onions and sweet corn - green day - if you make it thick and chunky its almost like pizza with the sweet corn!

I don't usually do breakfast though - usually wait until about midmorning. Or you could split your HE in half, so instead of having 2 weetabix for brekkie, have one weetabix for brekkie and then use the other half of your HEB for a slice of wholemeal toast topped with loads of chicken for lunch.

i always use my HEa and HEb for breakfast couldnt imagine my morning without my fruit & fibre, i love it!!! Also i dont need any sugar in this cereal as all the fruit sweetens it up. If I didnt use them i would probably have beans, mushrooms, bacon (no fat) and 2eggs yum :) x

Thanks everyone, you have certainly given me food for thought. I am trying to stick to EE so don't want to use my HE up too quick in the day!

Slice some potatoes and onions and place on a baking tray and spray with frylight. Pop on some quorn sausages too. Cook in oven for about 20-30 mins. Have with mushrooms and tin plum toms. Not quick but filling and free on green and EE.

Back