Breakfast

What do you all have for breakfast?

I'm having shreddies at the moment and getting bored of them.

I haven't got time to cook in the morning and i'm not keen on hot things either.

I have only been on the plan for a few days now, so I've had scrambled eggs with bacon on toast.

However, seeing as you don't have time to cook, perhaps you could try another cereal like Weetabix minis (I love the chocolate one!) or maybe some low fat yoghurt like Mullerlight with some fruit?

I love magic porridge, mix 28g porridge oats (1 healthy extra b) and a mullerlight of any flavour and leave in fridge overnight. Really quick and easy, and very filling.

sounds like something i need to try! i have been having fruit salad with mullerlight or onken fat free yog. quick, tasty and easy to make.

Depends what day I'm on but normally I have:

Cereal: 2 Weetabix/28g of Fruit & Fibre/28g of Oatibix Flakes...just bought some Morrison's Crunchie Apple Bran and can have 42g of that :eek: lots! Yum!

3 WW Brown Danish toasted with Margarine

Fry Light Fried Egg/Beans/Spaghetti Hoops on Toast

Fruit with Yogurt

Bacon Sandwich

I make sure I always eat breakfast as I'm grumpy and extra hungry through the day without it!

I have 28g porridge everyday almost!! No good to you though obviously with it being hot!

I would say to try the magic porridge, or maybe a different cereal, if you check out the SW website, there's loads on there you can have :)

I love a great big bowl of fruit - anything I can get my hands on !
Really enjoy the pre-packed ones from Tesco - they do tutti fruitti and exotic mixed 2 for £3 and I just love them - it then leaves my A & B choices for later in the day

I have either magic porridge topped with blueberries and strawberries, beans or tomatoes on toast, or sometimes as a real treat, a bacon roll. Am gonna try muesli with yogurt when I remember to buy some

Last edited:
Mon-Fri i have fruit 'n fibre/2 weetabix/all bran and banana
Sat - Sun - wholemeal toast, poached egg, mushrooms and beans (uuummm can't wait til tomorrow now!)

I have magic porridge made with fat free strawberry Onken yoghurt for breakfast during the week and at weekends I have either a toastie with cheese and ham or a fry up with eggs, bacon, toast and sausages!

Btw to those having magic porridge - I recently realised that if you're having 28g of ordinary porridge oats you're meant to have 1 scan bran too! I've started to have mine along with lunch during the week with laughing cow and ham :)

I have the magic porridge with natural plain yoghurt. Then in the morning mix some sweetner and defrosted frozen berries into it.

I did used to have normal porridge, but I love that I can save my heb a. I can eat it on the run and with the berries it is yum yum yum

I have a boiled egg and coffee on weekdays, and fruit/yoghurt with coffee at the weekend.

Occasional treat is a cooked brekkie - green day Quorn sausages, beans, toms, mushrooms and egg / red day - lean bacon, toms, mushroons and egg.

xx

I either have:
-Bran flakes with a broken up ryvita and chopped up banana
-Dorset cereals musili with a broken up scan bran and chopped up banana
-Porridge with berries
-Or at the weekend if i want to save my HEs il have a cooked breakfast!

varies to be honest, i tend to have cereal bars cos i dont like milk (so cereal is out!) or fruit salad and yoghurts...

banana today!!! x

Back