breakfast

jaxmummy

Silver Member
How long after waking do you have your first "meal"? I held off as long as i could today but then thought about the age old theory of not eating breakfast holds on to what you eat later like in starvation mode.

Hope that makes sense

when on SS I have my 1st shake at lunch time as I need to have something in the evening , your body wont go into starvation , but eating in the morning is good as it gives you energy for the day and sets ya metabolism up , so it is advised ... I am now on 810 and have a pack mid morning

I'm gonna try to have mine mid morning too. I never eat before leaving the house. When I get to work I faff for 20 mins, make a drink a tea/coffee, faff again and then 10/10:30 I'm gagging for my first pack!!

:)

I have my porridge as soon as I roll out of bed... it may mean a long wait til my next one but I'm always really hungry at that point and it is the highlight of my morning :eek:

I normally have my first shake at 7am,before a leave for work,the next one will be at 1:30 at lunch tome and I have my bar at around 8 once I have put the kids to bed and can relax a little.I guest that having couple cups of tea and plenty of water during the day(I normally drink a pint everytime I go to the loo)and probally thats what keep me going.Give water a go and see if you feel better like that.

Cheers guys, im off this week as its half term so going to have my 1st in about half an hour, but next week when all back to normal my first will probably be at 8

I normally have mine at about 9-9.30 once i have got my baby and toddler fed and dressed but sometimes dont even feel hungry so wait till later x

I normally have my first as soon as I get into work which is around 10am, I'll have my 2nd at lunchtime (12-12:30), I have my 3rd when I get home at 4.30 / 5 and my last anywhere from 7pm onwards :)

I find it helps for me to be into a routine like that as I dont think about food because I have my tetras next to me and I just have to pick it up and drink it and I know i've had lunch so to say.

I need to get into a routine with mine! Last wrk I had tetras and I'm a 100 percent sure nxt week I will be back on them! Like them
Way better than the packs you make yourself! Harder for me
To drink!

I need to get into a routine with mine! Last wrk I had tetras and I'm a 100 percent sure nxt week I will be back on them! Like them
Way better than the packs you make yourself! Harder for me
To drink!

Yeah, I only have tetras and nothing else, havent even tried any of the powdered shakes as I don't have the time to make them up in work!

It's easier for me to just pop the straw in the tetra and drink it :)

I hate these bloody powdered ones! There awful! Can't wait for monday when I go get weighed!

Back