breakfast

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaxmummy, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    How long after waking do you have your first "meal"? I held off as long as i could today but then thought about the age old theory of not eating breakfast holds on to what you eat later like in starvation mode.

Hope that makes sense

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

when on SS I have my 1st shake at lunch time as I need to have something in the evening , your body wont go into starvation , but eating in the morning is good as it gives you energy for the day and sets ya metabolism up , so it is advised ... I am now on 810 and have a pack mid morning

4. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

I'm gonna try to have mine mid morning too. I never eat before leaving the house. When I get to work I faff for 20 mins, make a drink a tea/coffee, faff again and then 10/10:30 I'm gagging for my first pack!!

:)

5. Rorah

Rorah Mooooooo

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Extra Easy)
    I have my porridge as soon as I roll out of bed... it may mean a long wait til my next one but I'm always really hungry at that point and it is the highlight of my morning :eek:

6. mummyoftwo2

mummyoftwo2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    109.8kg
    Current Weight:
    71.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    74.8kg
    Lost(%):
    38.6kg(35.12%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I normally have my first shake at 7am,before a leave for work,the next one will be at 1:30 at lunch tome and I have my bar at around 8 once I have put the kids to bed and can relax a little.I guest that having couple cups of tea and plenty of water during the day(I normally drink a pint everytime I go to the loo)and probally thats what keep me going.Give water a go and see if you feel better like that.

7. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Cheers guys, im off this week as its half term so going to have my 1st in about half an hour, but next week when all back to normal my first will probably be at 8

8. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    I normally have mine at about 9-9.30 once i have got my baby and toddler fed and dressed but sometimes dont even feel hungry so wait till later x

9. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I normally have my first as soon as I get into work which is around 10am, I'll have my 2nd at lunchtime (12-12:30), I have my 3rd when I get home at 4.30 / 5 and my last anywhere from 7pm onwards :)

I find it helps for me to be into a routine like that as I dont think about food because I have my tetras next to me and I just have to pick it up and drink it and I know i've had lunch so to say.

10. lancsgirl

lancsgirl yummy mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    22st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I need to get into a routine with mine! Last wrk I had tetras and I'm a 100 percent sure nxt week I will be back on them! Like them
    Way better than the packs you make yourself! Harder for me
    To drink!

11. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yeah, I only have tetras and nothing else, havent even tried any of the powdered shakes as I don't have the time to make them up in work!

It's easier for me to just pop the straw in the tetra and drink it :)

12. lancsgirl

lancsgirl yummy mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    22st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    I hate these bloody powdered ones! There awful! Can't wait for monday when I go get weighed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.