Breakfast!!

I did one Christmas!!! Has to be crunchy though :)

Oh yes!!! It was a present from a "friend"... I've hardly eaten the stuff since!

I don't like cereal, I have a toasted bagel or toasted muffin with bertolli light and marmite:D

A pot of porridge - or try switching to Laughing Cow Extra Light or similar. I haven't used marg in YEARS (even before I was officially dieting), and now my hubby even uses LCexL, and he used to go through a wee tub a week!

the oats so simple are a new "indulgent" range, but they arent really that much more than the ordinary flavoured porridge calories wise. Theres a white choc/rasp, caramel-y one, and the choc brownie. Got mine in Tesco :) xx

This sounds luscious :) I will definitely be investing in more oaty goodness as it gets colder.

I know you asked for cereal ideas but going a bit left field I find the most satisfying breakfasts that keep me full for ages usually involve eggs. Had scrambled this morning!!

I have just eaten a Morrisons value nut and chocolate cereal bar and they are really nice. There really moist and dont taste like a cereal bar at all. There only 99 cals. There not very big but if u had it with a bowl of fruit or a yoghurt it may help fill u a lil bit more. I will defo being eating these more.

Back