Breaking Bad

OpalLilyEats

Gold Member
Does anyone else watch it?! I feel the need to constantly talk about it all the time because it is so amazing!!

I am completely up-to-date having watched the penultimate episode yesterday evening and don't know how I'm going to wait a week to find out what happens!

Any fellow BBers out there? xx

I've not heard of it, what's it all about?

No way!! It won an Emmy for best drama the other night - it is amazing!!

It's about an "average" high school chemistry teacher living in New Mexico in the US, who is diagnosed with cancer and whose health insurance is unable to cover it. He is worried about not being able to afford treatment and about his family's ability to support themselves if/when he dies that he goes back to his chemistry roots... He starts "cooking" crystal meth, gets involved in dealing, supplying etc.... The meth becomes world renowned for its quality... Suddenly he is a massive drug lord with a huge ego known under an alias "Heisenburg" ...and that is breaking bad!

There is lots of other stuff but that's the crux of it. Lots of different stuff happens along the way. Best show ever!!x

Does anyone else watch it?! I feel the need to constantly talk about it all the time because it is so amazing!! I am completely up-to-date having watched the penultimate episode yesterday evening and don't know how I'm going to wait a week to find out what happens! Any fellow BBers out there? xx

It's an awesome show, I'm totally up to date as well :)

What channel is it on, I've just done a search & scent find it:(

I actually don't think it's shown anywhere here. I have a netflix subscription and every single episode is on there, well worth the £5.99 a month and the first month is freeeeeee!

Still amazes me that one of the biggest shows in the world isn't shown on tv over here!x

Just watched the finale. O m g :)

I know!! I'm going to start completely from the beginning again it is just THAT GOOD!! xx

Hopefully in a week or two we can discuss spoilers to give everyone a chance to watch first :):)

Back