Breaking old habits

Loser85

Gold Member
Thats my 1st weeks WI finally out the way. Thing is afterwards all i wanted to do was get some naughty food as a treat. Used to do this with WW. I need something else to reward myself with. I dont have much money so cant really buy things. Any ideas gratefully recieved.

I treated myself to some gorgeous flowers, that way everytime I look at them it reminds me how well Im doing x

get yourself some nice bath bombs or see if you can negotiate some reward time from your OH. I get to go for long walks while he keeps the kids. Bliss (I love them really!):D

I treated myself to some special body creams - I dont usually invest in such stuff.. I bought some Palms cocoa butter, special one for pregnancy and weightloss...! I bought some cimple and cheap bits for the makeup bag such as lipgloss, eyeshadow etc! All rather inexpensive..! It was SO nice to have a pamper of an evening, put my creams on, paint toenails etc and REALLY enjoy it and make it last hours... this also had the effect of taking me away from the sofa/telly and wanting F**D!!! double bonus :) xx

Thanks everybody, all lovely ideas. Will decide which one i go for for next week. (Im leaning towards a vivid blue nail polish though :D)

i like having a nice bath with lovely oils to relax me also i treated myself to fake tan hair do and nailks makes me feel great money that would have been spent on food and wine x

Thats my 1st weeks WI finally out the way. Thing is afterwards all i wanted to do was get some naughty food as a treat. Used to do this with WW. I need something else to reward myself with. I dont have much money so cant really buy things. Any ideas gratefully recieved.
-------------------------------------------
I am going to treat myself with a hairdo
next weeks weigh in.

Back