breast issues

My concern was genuine,

It always is Sue. You are such a genuine, caring, supportive person. I know you are thought of very dearly by lots of us on here. I know this is a tough week for you but we are all thinking of you and sending loads of positive vibes to you in sunny Spain :vibes: xxxxx

I don't mind if people don't have the time to post back especially if going through such tough stuff as some of you on here. Just hoping that a few kind thoughts gives everyone a little hope to go forward when you are facing very difficult times. Seems like words just aren't enough sometimes and hoping you all have good supports around to keep you going when things look bleak. Hugs to all x

OMG, I've just come across this thread and cannot believe where the OP found anything but caring, helpful compassion, specifically from the person she appears to have aimed her barbed reply. All I saw from all posts was genuine concern. I was going to reply but Fillymum covered it all (yes, me too - been there, bought the pink T-shirt & learned a shed load of new medical terminology!!)

Twittwoo, if truth be told, I actually found your comment nasty "if you must know" - after putting some very personal information in her original reply, can't you see that Fillymum was simply thinking of you and was worried that you hadn't updated? Yes I know you were on holiday but perhaps like me, everyone asking how you were thought you might have returned before you obviously did.

When you've had your appointment and diagnosis, I hope you don't join the club that no-one really wants to join but don't think you're on your own if you do - you can post on here or PM me (& I wouldn't be at all surprised if Fillymum offers the same) & I'll be more than happy to help where I can/

Good luck.

Dear Minimunchkins, read my diary.

Iam so happy to see you again xxxx

Back