Extra Easy Breastfeeding

Not that I would, but if you drink your own milk would you have to count it? Lol

lol very good point!! dont think we will ever find out the answer though!! x

I am so happy I came into this thread. Im such a div , lol honestly , I do SW online and im breastfeeding and I wondered why i got 6 lines for each HE. But Im not feeding that much now , coz doing mostly bottle so im guessing it doesnt count...Im so confused, I thought it was just an error on website why I had so many HE etc, ive never used all lines coz on EE day standard u have 1 a and 1 b , and on green 2 of each...

does anyone know what i should be doing :s how could u be allowed so mcuh, i dont think id loose weight eating all !!!!!

Hi Nadiya

If you are weaning you get 1 healthy extra.

For the record its

upto 2 months = 3 extra
2-3 months = 4 extra
4-6 months = 3 extra (if weaning) This needs to be updated from slimming world as its recomended to not to wean till 6+ months
4-6 months = 4 extra (if baby is NOT weaning)
Over 6 months = 1 extra (when weaning)

My consultant is always trying yo discourage me from having all my HE whilst i'm feeding my DS!! I don't have all of them everyday and try to have more HEA's but i don't think she quite gets that the reason for them is the health benefits for mum and baby!! Anyhow i tend to ignore her because i don't have too many and i'm still loosing!! Just glad to hear everyone else is in same boat. Thank u xx :)

Hi Nadiya

If you are weaning you get 1 healthy extra.

For the record its

upto 2 months = 3 extra
2-3 months = 4 extra
4-6 months = 3 extra (if weaning) This needs to be updated from slimming world as its recomended to not to wean till 6+ months
4-6 months = 4 extra (if baby is NOT weaning)
Over 6 months = 1 extra (when weaning)
so basically just like the normal one everyone does ? on EE have one a, one b. and on green have 2 a and 2 b ?

sorry just confirming iv got it right ?

My consultant is always trying yo discourage me from having all my HE whilst i'm feeding my DS!! I don't have all of them everyday and try to have more HEA's but i don't think she quite gets that the reason for them is the health benefits for mum and baby!! Anyhow i tend to ignore her because i don't have too many and i'm still loosing!! Just glad to hear everyone else is in same boat. Thank u xx :)

That's shocking! She should be encouraging you to have them all!! I personally dont have all of mine but thats my choice! xx

Back