Breath fresh spray???

funkystrut

Good morning LTers,

I was just wondering if you guys have had a breath fresh called GoldSpot. I asked the LT lady at the pharm what I could take for bad breath and she said it was ok to take Goldspot.

When I read the ingredients it contains the following: Aqua, Alcohol, Glycerin, Aroma, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Sodium Saccharin,Cetylpyridium Chloride, Limonene.

I have not taken it yet because I am not sure if it will take me off ketosis......or am I being too paranoid? If anyone can shed some light on this that would be great!!

X Funky

If you are not sure, better check that with lipotrim helpline.
I can't give you any advice as I use listerine (however not the reccomended ORIGINAL but the purple one.)

thanks for that avaya will do that

Just spk to LT helpline. No....will take me out of ketones.

I get the breath strips from the chemist I get my shakes from. I love them as they give you a real minty hit. They're only £1.50 for 25 strips & they last me 2 weeks

I get the breath strips from the chemist I get my shakes from. I love them as they give you a real minty hit. They're only £1.50 for 25 strips & they last me 2 weeks

That's great thank you for the tip. I will get the pharm to order some for moi. I told them about the spray and they were surprised as the lady who weighs me every week took it when she was on LT. The ingredients do have substances in it that take us off ketosis.....so I am quite annoyed that she did not read this! Hummmm!!! Anyway we live and learn!!

Back