Breath freshener question

Zaccy

Hello

I am on day three of CD now and everything is going fine. I can ignore the hunger pangs for now and I am sure they will stop soon.

My only real problem is that I know I have bad breath and that is really, really bothering me. I would normally chew sugarfree gum when I am feeling less than fresh but I have found on here that I shouldn't do that.

My question is whether there is anything else I can use such as those little gelatine strips or a breath spray.

Can anyone who knows this let me know?

Thanks very much

Zac

I have chewed sugar-free gum since day 1 of my Cambridge journey, without ill-effect BUT it can make some people feel very hungry - you'll just have to try it and see.

You can use either the strips or the breath freshener sprays too

Thank you! I can deal with getting hungry if it means I can still talk to people!

On LL I used Tesco or Boots own brand sugar free breath freshener spray as and when I needed to.

Im suffer from the same thing...Day 3 and a really clammy mouth...I can actually smell my breath and I'm so conscious that I have to talk to people shielding my mouth on the side...not good!!

Is there any particular brand of gum thats acceptable or is it best to stick to the sprays:wave_cry:

I use sugar free chewing gum every day. I do get hungry every now and then but nothing unbearable.. and at least it stops me being paranoid about having bad breath!

I have chewed sugar-free gum since day 1 of my Cambridge journey, without ill-effect BUT it can make some people feel very hungry - you'll just have to try it and see.

Please dont try sugar free gum, or any gum, its not advisable for a number of reasons, if you have to then try chewing it for 5 mins and then getting rid.

I used gold spot and it worked fine for me, those strips are ok too, but hard to get hold of round by me, and I also used superdrug breath freshner and it worked a treat x

I have had suger free gum every day this week, and got weighed today 11lb off, so its not done me any harm.

I have had suger free gum every day this week, and got weighed today 11lb off, so its not done me any harm.

Its not the weight loss that it usually effects, excess stomach acid is a major side effect, causing pain and heartburn, also hunger pangs are a side effect.

It does work for some, I personally never tried it on the advice of my CDC. Spray worked just fine for me x

Back