Breath freshners

krazychic

Does anyone know where I can get the breath fresher strips from. I have tried tescos, sainsburys today and can't find them. Where else can I try?

I buy them from the pharmacy where I get my LT from x

Never thought of eBay. I get my LT through the doctor surgery but they didn't have them either, thanks for the replies

I have an unopened pack from my pharmacy (bought 2 at the start and never used one pack) I'm in Ireland but could post them to you? They're very light! I'm refeeding now so don't need them. At least my husband hasn't told me that I need them...!

Hi Squishy i live in Northern Ireland :) if that lady doesn't want them, can i buy them from you?

Patricia32 said:
Hi Squishy i live in Northern Ireland :) if that lady doesn't want them, can i buy them from you?

Definitely! Will wait until tomorrow and if we don't hear anything I can send them to you. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks a million Mrs x

I have an unopened pack from my pharmacy (bought 2 at the start and never used one pack) I'm in Ireland but could post them to you? They're very light! I'm refeeding now so don't need them. At least my husband hasn't told me that I need them...!

Thanks very much for the offer. I managed to order a huge amount on ebay but i appreciate the offer though

No problem at all! X

Back