Breathe freshners!

Brushing my teeth every five minutes is killing me and if I don't my breathe is sure to kill anyone that I speak to:p Can anyone PLEASE recommend a breathe freshner that is allowed on CD. I've heard that Gold Spot is ok but I can't seem to find it:cry:
Any recommendations? I'm tired of talking with my hand over my mouth!!!!

Listerine strips are great (i couldnt find them anywhere so found ,ime on EBay),

Goldspot i found at Boots and Llyods chemist but i read Asda do it too.

And just normal mouth washes help to as do washing the sides of your mouth and roof and tongue.

floss, , and clean the whole of your mouth includinfg roof tongue and sides. and gargle mouth wash for 2 mins.

get the gold spot from sainsburys, or where yummy mummy said.

but for me the key is defo flossing, i believe that between the teeth holds alot of the bad breath, as well as the tongue.

hope you sort this out as i know how paranoid it can be especially aboutt breath.

I saw listerine strips in Asda Chemist the other day. X

Thanks everyone! I'm off to Asda..........I knew that I would find some advice here. I'm on week 5! I can hardly believe that I've made it through a month on SS. I've been to the dentist and he says that my teeth are fine but it's the ketosis that's causing the bad breath. It's Listerine strips and mouth wash for me. I'm so paranoid about it.
Hope everyone else is hanging in there.
P.S Sorry about the typo, spelling isn't my strong point (breath)

I also use sugar free mint spray. Fresh breath mouth spray it is.

Back