Bren's Diary

Very bad yesterday - chocolate accident! Moving on today though - I have an early CDC weigh in this week (Friday night) as I'm away on Monday, so MUST be back on track.

mmmm...what kind of accident Bren? hit by a truck from Cadbury's? x

If only! Although cadbury's was the culprit... bought some chocolate for my class and had to check it was safe to give them ;)

Been on the water like a mad thing today. Time will tell...

Tits. CDC weigh in tonight, and I think I'll have STS or even possibly have put on since Monday's weight in :eek:

Must NOT lose faith, regardless of the outcome. Will keep drinking the water today, and keep everything crossed for a loss - no matter how tiny - come tomorrow morning!

It's all going in the right direction Bren.....stick with it and your inch loss is amazing! I keep meaning to do mine but the tape measure's cold!

169.6lbs which is EXACTLY 3 stone lost in total

That was last Saturday. Today was 170.0lbs. Put 0.4lbs on :cry: My own fault, crappy week, should have known better. 12 weeks on this diet is taking it's toll, I've nearly had enough. I am, however, staying on it for another 4 weeks as planned. I'm eating some of this week though, so not expecting an amazing loss. Hopefully the 0.4lbs back off, plus another pound would be nice.

Which will then mean still a stone to go and 3 weeks on SS... but I can and WILL still get to goal on 800 cals a day instead. I'm not pushing myself beyond these 4 weeks VLCD or I'll cave completely and pile it all back on!

Edited: have been quite constipated for the past few days, but after posting this, there was some... movement (!) and weighed in at 169.0lbs.

So now 0.6lbs off. Hurrah! Ok, so that is still pathetic, but better than a gain.

Last edited:
Absolutely! I hate going for weigh in when I need the loo! What is SS? and VLCD. I know it's probably really obvious!

VLCD = very low calorie diet (ie lipotrim, exante, step 1 of cambridge diet and so on!) SS is an abbreviation for 'sole source' which is the low calorie step on cambridge - same as lipotrim, 3 products a day totalling 420 cals. I swapped to CD due to location as my LT pharmacist was miles away, but I find the LT forum busier and more supportive so am staying here I'm afraid!!

I'm staying SS for a while, then moving onto the 2-products and a high protein meal in the evening to try and get to goal.

Well, on hols and waiting for OH so thought i'd update. Had 2 shakes yesterday for breakfasr and lunch, and A-side atkins bar early evening. We had a 3 course meal booked which was delucious, and being an award winning gourmet food place naturally the portions were small which helped! Soyp to srart, baked salmon with asparagus for maon, and choc orange creme brulee for dessert-drank water all eve. breakfast this morn ordered eggs, bacon, sausage and mushrooms-didn't finish, too full! Tea to drink. Then whilst out shopping I was stupid and had a thorntons ice cream. Don't know why, so silly. That was at 12, all i've had since is water, still feel bloated and on the verge of throwing up over 4 hours later! Not managed my lunch time shake yet. Hopefully swimming and doing pilates later if i feel better.

On the plus side, i've bought a divine skirt and lovely trousers from next... Both size 12!

way to go Bren! enjoy the break......sounds like you're enjoying the grub:D

'd Thanks for explaining to me. This forum is the best. There is always someone to help out. You sound so happy and after all one small ice cream won't do you any harm. Well done

Back