Briar Rose's Journey!

good afternoon briar sorry you had a bad day yesterday me too but then were only human aslong as were back on plan thats all that matters have a good day xx

Good afternoon, well done on getting straight back on the wagon :hug99: xx

I can report a good day today. Had a shake for breakfast a soup for lunch, tea was chicken and boiled eggs and the hot chocolate. Im not hungry at all either. I am sat here though with a quilted throw around me because Im so cold. I know its me because everyone else is ok.

Ahh well done Hun. We just gotta get through tomorrow.

Yes another day tomorrow. Will be good all day and then Im off out with my old friend and a few others at night. We are having a meal and a few drinks but Im not going to drink and then I'll low carb the food. They are all skinny minis anyway so I presume they all won't eat much ( You watch they will all want 3 courses tomorrow ). Im not though as I don't want to come out of ketosis or effect my losses anymore.
Hope everyone else has a good day tomorrow. x

Just wanted to pop in and find out how you're getting on. Sounds like you're back on track. Have a fab night tonight :D

Hello lovely. Hope you have a fab night. Just out of curiosity what do you drink when you're Out I've been asked to the pub tonight and not sure what to say, I really fancy it though. Hope you have a great day xxxxx

Day 3 we can do this, Have a good day Hun

Hi everyone,

I am so looking forward to tonight. I have just had a try on session and found a dress in a size 22 which I haven't been able to get into since about last August. Yayyyy. Only problem is my white legs, so Ive just spent the last hour false tanning in my bedroom. Ive just come down and my ds said you look like your sunburnt....

So my roots are done, legs and arms are tanned ( ish ) and Ive got a dress to iron....

Sarah, I will drink water or soda with my meal but will have lime and soda the rest of the night.

Hi everyone,

I am so looking forward to tonight. I have just had a try on session and found a dress in a size 22 which I haven't been able to get into since about last August. Yayyyy. Only problem is my white legs, so Ive just spent the last hour false tanning in my bedroom. Ive just come down and my ds said you look like your sunburnt....

So my roots are done, legs and arms are tanned ( ish ) and Ive got a dress to iron....

Sarah, I will drink water or soda with my meal but will have lime and soda the rest of the night.
Careful hun you don't want to affect ketosis I don't think your allowed lime. Double check though. Hope you have a fab nite and I'm sure you'll look lovely in your dress all tanned up.

Well I survived.. I have a great night and didn't get home until 2.45am. That is something I haven't done for years. Diet wise I think I did really well in the circumstances. We had an italian meal and to start I had this tomato salady thing. Then for a main I had chicken done in tomatoes, basil and garlic. I asked for no potatoes and they gave me broccoli instead. I know by the carbs I was still under even with the tomatoes when I have inputted it into my fitness pal. Calories wise my day yesterday came to about 1100 so well over but carbs were only 65. I didn't drink but ended up having quite a bit of diet coke so I could have the citric acid knock me out. We will see.

Still I had a really good time and was as good as I could be. x

Glad you had a good time

Well done you for getting back on track and then making good decisions the other night :D

Being able to summon the willpower to have a nice night out without blowing the diet really is a good boost for the brain - we can do this!

Good choices :) you're very disciplined. I love Italian and it's rare I go to one and don't order carbonara and tons of bread lol xxxx

Good morning Briar Rose, liking the food choices you made, well done! :hug99: xx

Thanks everyone,

I was hoping for a really good day today but Ive got an awful headache. I suffer from headaches a lot anyway but this one hasn't shifted for a good 3/4 hrs. Funny enough the weather has a big effect on them like its the pressure or something. Ive also got totm so Ive got stomach ache too. Feel really sorry for myself today, and Im feeling really weak and tired too. Sorry for the moan but had to get it out. x

Back