Briar Rose's Journey!

Thanks everyone,

I was hoping for a really good day today but Ive got an awful headache. I suffer from headaches a lot anyway but this one hasn't shifted for a good 3/4 hrs. Funny enough the weather has a big effect on them like its the pressure or something. Ive also got totm so Ive got stomach ache too. Feel really sorry for myself today, and Im feeling really weak and tired too. Sorry for the moan but had to get it out. x

Ah Hun you poor thing, take some tabs and have a nice bath, I hope you feel better soon.

Hope you feel better soon, take good care of yourself :hug99: xx

Lots of people suffering these past few days with headaches and TOTM, weird! :confused:

hope you feeling beter soon , :( xx

Thanks, I do feel a bit better tonight. Ive took loads of paracetamol all day and its finally working. I have just had a hot bath too and put my pjs ready to watch all my programmes at 9pm. Gonna have a bouillon before bed. I quite like that stuff now.

Thanks, I do feel a bit better tonight. Ive took loads of paracetamol all day and its finally working. I have just had a hot bath too and put my pjs ready to watch all my programmes at 9pm. Gonna have a bouillon before bed. I quite like that stuff now.

Ahh glad your better I like bouliion but I never fancy it, I have to force myself if I'm really hungry.

hey briar sorry your feeling poorly mother natures evil :( hope u feel better soon xxx

Good morning, hoping you feel much better today :hug99: xx

Im on top of the world today! Ive lost another 3lb this week making a total of 21 in 4 weeks. It might of been more if it hadn't been for the chinese buffet last week for my sons birthday and my night out but Im chuffed with 3. I could never loose more than 1 or 2 on ww.

WOW! That's amazing, well done Sue :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Yay 3lbs is fab. Congratulations :D

Wow well done Hun 3lb is excellent congratulations

How's your day been Hun?

Good day today Spyro, thanks. Ive had a banana shake plus banana coffee. A thai chicken soup ( didn't like this much so put in garlic powder and black pepper so I could eat it. ) A small meal with Chicken and salad and Im having a bar later. I have cut down drastically on my teas because I couldn't drink them with no milk so I have about 3 per day with a splash of milk. I have just bought some earl grey to give me a different taste too.

Ah that's good I drink green tea with nettle I love it, it's much better than normal green tea. I had the s&s caramel shake for lunch I blended I with ice and it was yum.

How are you finding the slim and save Spyro? I have an exante day and a separate slim and save one. I like the shakes, bars and most of the soups but have only had the chilli, cottage pie and spagetti so far which were all ok.

I like the meals I had cottage pie, spag bol, chilli an macaroni I liked them all, I wouldn't buy the shakes, soups or brs though I've been having 2 s&s and 2exante for the last 2dys just til my sample finish.

I know what you mean dawny, I don't find them as filling as exante. The bars are so small and the meals too. Its more fillingdo on my exante shakes with a tesco bar now and again. I was going to convert to slim and save at one point but I just think I will order a few of my favourites and the same with exante and mix and match.

I didn't know you could have 2 of each spyro, thats a thought. I know there are less carbs in the slim and save.

Back