Briar Rose's Journey!

Well I read that you shouldn't have 2 s&s and 1 Exante cos you mite not get enough nutrients but I figured if you have 2 Exante and 2s&s then it works out to about 3 and a half which your getting enuf then.

Well done on the loss! That's brilliant xxxx

Thanks sarah,
I thought Id have a slim and save day today so I stated with a hazelnut shake. Im not sure if I liked it or not. If it was an ice cream flavour I probably would of really liked it but not so much in a shake. Still it wasn't horrid either.

Ive done well today. Shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for tea. I think Im going to look for a big mug for the soups instead of a bowl as I like to drink it. Also had lettuce, tuna and boiled egg for tea. Now having bouillon before bed. x

Ive done well today. Shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for tea. I think Im going to look for a big mug for the soups instead of a bowl as I like to drink it. Also had lettuce, tuna and boiled egg for tea. Now having bouillon before bed. x

Well done Hun, glad you had a good day.

I add coffee to all the shakes, I have my coffee mega strong so it always overpowers the taste of the shakes. The only thing I eat without customising is are the bars. The soups get laced with pepper or curry powder and the porridge with cinnamon. You're doing really well xxxx

Good afternoon Sue, hope you're having a great day :hug99: xx

Congrats on another fab day. :D

I'm struggling with the water at the moment too. Think I may need to get some water flavouring with my next order!

Yes Liz Im not really into the water myself so Ive been buying about 6 bottles of strawberry water from tesco a week. I should see if the water flavouring works out cheaper.

Well Ive had a right funny day today. I have been really busy at work for the past few days and I found Im not hungry what so ever. Not even a little tiny incy bit hungry. Ive had to force myself to eat my packs after I had forgotten. I also cooked a gammon today for the others and haven't even wanted a little taste. So today I have done a total solution day as it was enough just getting the shakes and bar down.

Now I can't remember a time in my whole life when I didn't want food like this.

It will probably change tomorrow. x

hey briar hope ur well :) i find im like that also have to force my shakes for the day who would of thought?if only it would last lol have a great day xx

hi briar, i prefer sparkling water so just drinking that and black tea, not a real fan of flavoured water so it has been easy for me to drink 4 litres a day, I think all the water fills you up so you don't feel hungry but whatever causes it it's all good xx keep up the good work x

Yes Liz Im not really into the water myself so Ive been buying about 6 bottles of strawberry water from tesco a week. I should see if the water flavouring works out cheaper.

Well Ive had a right funny day today. I have been really busy at work for the past few days and I found Im not hungry what so ever. Not even a little tiny incy bit hungry. Ive had to force myself to eat my packs after I had forgotten. I also cooked a gammon today for the others and haven't even wanted a little taste. So today I have done a total solution day as it was enough just getting the shakes and bar down.

Now I can't remember a time in my whole life when I didn't want food like this.

It will probably change tomorrow. x

I'm the same with the shakes at the moment. The amount of times I either only have 2 or literally have to force the third one down. It doesn't help it's so blinking cold and everything I seem to be consuming is cold. Where is the sunshine????

Hiya Sue, yes my wedding ring's loose. Also my youngest boy came home from Uni today and said he could tell I've lost weight in my face! Love him! :D :hug99: xx

Hey Rose,

Me too, my rings came really loose, alas mine seen wedding rings but they are always on my fingers, had to get one of them made smaller recently!

Also has anyone else noticed their wrist getting slimmer? I want to loose weight from my bum before my wrist darn it hahah!!!

Yes my wrists have got smaller this week. Ive had to fasten my watch on the next hole. Also my feet seem slimmer too. Like you Niennor I want to loose it off other places before my hands and feet. LOL

I had another good day yesterday. I had 2 shakes and a tesco bar and a small stir fry with chicken. I used my garlic philadelphia in the stir fry too as I didn't want to use soy sauce because of the salt. It was really nice too.

I need to drink lots more as I'm getting bunged up ( tmi ). Im going to drink lots of green tea today to help. Ive got weigh in tomorrow and want the best result possible as I haven't been out at all this week. x

Back