Bride to be feb 2014 :)

kayl-3129

Hi all newbie!

We have booked our wedding for feb 2014 im so excited but really need to loose 2 stone atleast!! Im following the cambridge diet is any one else? Also any brides getting married around the same time when are you looking at getting your dresses?
Xx

Good luck for February I want to lose a stone myself but I'm not following a specific diet. I have just returned on here after a few years. I'm sure you will find others like you following the Cambridge diet people are quite supportive here.

Hiya I'm getting married march 2014, I got my wedding dress just before Xmas last year... Reali early I know but I saw it in the bridal shop window and I fell in love and had to make an appointment, it fitted me like a glove! You will deff know your perfect dress when u try it on as nothing else compares :) I still have 2stone to lose still, currently following weight watchers but thinking of a change as it's reali quite hard! Have you got a lot sorted yet for your big day? Xox

Congratulations!!
We get married 1st March 14
Im following slimming world.
Lost 1st 3lb so far in 8weeks.
At this rate when my dress arrives at the shop in July will be suprised at myself and the alterations required :-/ but I will still try to carry on being good!
I didnt start the diet for wedding reasons, it was for health, but now it coming off I am so happy and chuffed at myself :)
Good luck with which ever diet you choose and your wedding :)

Back