bride to be!

welshchick

hiya guys! Just recently joined slimming world and am doing it online. Am going on holiday in June and getting married next year! Can't wait to go wedding dress shopping, but need to lose the pounds! I'd really appreciate your support and any advice. :)

aww thanks. Yeah it looks good, could sit on here for hours! I can empathise, I put so much weight on in uni, time to get rid! xxx

Oh thats lovely ... Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and also on joining SW and Minimins. I am sure u will do really well ... just keep coming on and getting ideas .. its a brilliant forum and feel free to ask any questions as i am sure a lovely forum member will have some advice for u xxxx

Hello! Another bride to be here! Except I'm running out of time!!! :p lol Good luck with your weight loss. My advise- stay focussed and don't leave it until the last minute lol

Welcome to the forum hun :)
I got wed last yr and lost the weight for my wedding too. Exciting times for you and it gives you the ultimate motivation to want to lose the weight.
Good luck with the plan and keep us updated on how you do.
Stacey xxx

Back