We (the bridesmaids) are getting together with the bride this weekend to try on some dresses she has ordered online and maybe do a little shopping trip if we don't find one we like from her selection! I'm excited but a bit nervous. I know she ordered me a size 18 but I'm thinking they will be a little big.. nonetheless I am not looking forward to modelling them alongside the perfect 10s that are the other bridesmaids (although they are really lovely). Feeling a little bit insecure.

How did it go? I've been awol for a while but decent losses and hopefully Saturday will get my 1.5st award. Am also going to try my dress on, I cant wait! x

How are you all doing? I have just found out I am now bridesmaid for two friends not just one so I have until Easter 2017 to loose 60lbs and reach my ideal target. I had planned to loose another 35lbs for July. Have been a little off plan this week but back at it from Monday with 100% going at it for first goal in July!

How did it go? I've been awol for a while but decent losses and hopefully Saturday will get my 1.5st award. Am also going to try my dress on, I cant wait! x
Good luck for tomorrow! And how exciting you are going to try your dress on :D is that tomorrow too?

Our dress shopping went really well, I got away with size 16s in nearly everything (luckily the bride favours styles that are forgiving in the hip!!) so I was feeling pretty good about myself. We found the dress among the ones she ordered online, after a long shopping trip in town, so she has ordered it in a size 14 for me. Its 4 months till the wedding so I'm confident I will get in it by then. So pleased! :D

How are you all doing? I have just found out I am now bridesmaid for two friends not just one so I have until Easter 2017 to loose 60lbs and reach my ideal target. I had planned to loose another 35lbs for July. Have been a little off plan this week but back at it from Monday with 100% going at it for first goal in July!
That's so exciting! I've got bridesmaiding duties next year too.. everyone is getting married at once! You've got plenty of time to hit that 60lb goal, I know you can do it :D Do you have your dress for July already?

Back