Bridesmaid Dresses

emzski

Hi Everyone

Wanted to share something with you all. I went to the wedding dress shop with my friend and her other bridesmaid to try on the dresses she wants us to get. Last time we went I was trying on size 18. My friend asked the lady if I could try on a 14. The lady put it on me and said this is far too big for you. I was delighted so I put on a 12 and it fits beautifully. So She reckons ill prob need a 10 when I get to goal! I am proper happy. This week has been great seeing all the changes in my my size.

To anyone struggling stick with it, its so worth it!

awh what an achievement, well done hunni u are doing amazing and will be in a size 10 dress xxx

Wow Emz - I bet that was an incredible feeling. I've really started to lose inspiration for carrying on because I feel so great... but the idea of getting in a 10/12 might do it... :D

x

Thats fab, what an ego boost that must have been :D.

xXx

Wow Emz - I bet that was an incredible feeling. I've really started to lose inspiration for carrying on because I feel so great... but the idea of getting in a 10/12 might do it... :D

x

I know exactually what you mean. I do feel great but I am quite determined to reach what I set out to. Hopefully get there by Feb Just keep your eyes on that magic number or size you wanted so much.

I have to say I am getting lots of "Dont go too far" now and people asking when I will be finished. Also saying to be carefull cause it willbe hard to maintain the smaller I get. I know people mean well or are just jealous but its really annoying me. Infact I think im gonna just tell people ive stopped in the new year but continue becuase for the 4 -5 weeks it will take to get rid of the extra stone i have to lose.

I guess we have to just take the compliments and keep going until we are happy with where we are.

wow well done i bet your over the moon i cant wait to go and try dresses on with my skinny bridesmades now i will be able to wear the same style as them.
go you xxxx

Thanks everyone I did feel great, didnt expect to have had on size 12 dress!!

I love the dress. Not sure what color she is going for but its a full length dress with beading round a sweet heart neck line. It has a corset back and is boned. I love it!!!

Greentea it is brilliant! I found trying on the dresses quite depressing last time as I was in size 18 dresses but this time I was thrilled. Felt like to princess!

Congratulations Em

Fantastic achievement Em, lovely feeling. Dress sounds FAB. go girl !
As you say, it is so worth persevering.

Back