Bridies Diary

pretty fed up at the moment, now have a water infection, and finding it very hard to keep my head out of the fridge... made some soup and jelly so that there is something i can have whenever the hunger hits, which it has been doing a lot this week, i thought the longer on my healthy regime the easier it would become, but the woman who loved cakes and chocolate and cheese etc is still in there... but i am sticking with it, i have done well so far and cant ruin it now. but it isnt as easy as it was at the beginning, i think it was all new and almost exciting then... now i know its a long old haul, weigh in tomorrow hoping for a good one,

i lost another 4lbs and got slimmer of the week, feel great, why didnt i do this before? no enough of that i am doing it now... hope if anyone ever reads this that you are doing well, it really works...

Monday evening, husband watching football, all kids out, and bored, might shower and take to bed with a book, anything to keep me out of the kitchen, its been a strange week, i have picked a lot honestly most were free foods but exactly hoe much free stuff can you have.... I hope it doesnt cause any damage, its been an extra banana here another muller there, well tomorrow the truth will out... i need a pound to get 3 stone since joining, and a few years ago i lost 3 stone then went off the rails, maybe my body starts to play up when i get that far, i really hope not, will have to fight it, and make some lovely meals so i dont feel deprived, which in all honesty i havent really felt that way at all, maybe my head is tuned in properly this time, started to think about how much i still have to lose, which can be depressing, must stop this thinking lark it never does me any good, went out at the weekend and saw some friends and family, not a word, they still have not noticed..... think i will wear the skirt and top that are ridiculousy big on me next time.... but im not doing it for anyone else just me.. but it is nice when people notice? rambling on again....

lost one and a half pounds last weigh in tuesday 27th march, got my 3 stone award, but its been awful since.. in and out of hospital and have eaten cheese sandwiches cake chocolate, and to top it all had an indian meal saturday evening, feel disgusted with myself. got back on plan sunday but god only knows what damage i have done, well weigh in tonight and i will find out, so angry that i ate so much.... well its taught me a lesson, as i didnt really enjoy it, well maybe at the time but within minutes i wished i hadnt. how much will i have gained? i wasnt going to go tonight but thats stupid as i might start eating rubbish again, so will face the music.... am hoping it wont be to much, but hey i can do nothing about it now.

I lost one pound and got slimmer of the month award, i am over the moon that i lost and will not put myself in that position again, all i can think is that the last three days of being on plan and having 0 syns obviously done the trick, not going to eat any choc over easter, i just cant control myself, my aim is to lose as much as possible in 2012 and i really dont want to gain any,

well i am back again, had an awful few weeks, health problems, and my eating got out of control... gained 7lb over two weeks but lost 6 this week (not certain as different venue and floor was uneven!! but i had a very good week last week) so back to where i was 3 weeks ago! not happy with myself, but i am not quitting.. so pleased that i stopped and got back on plan, it isnt easy, but it has to be done.. so here goes

Wow well done for losing all that weight. I hope you are feeling better now. Do not give up as you are doing so well. Take care.

Thank you so much, yes feeling good now! you are doing very well yourself ,I lost 1 and a half pounds at tonights weigh in, good luck with your losses. Bridie X

Thanks Rosielea, I lost 6lbs this week and am over the moon, knew i had a good week but 6..... this is really working, recommend it to everyone, looking forward to see what happens next week, will have a few more days of success express,

Having trouble putting my awards on here :( did have all up to 3 stone then it wouldnt accept 3 and a half, given up and now all have gone.... oh well, and now the h on computer wont work properly i have to go back over everything and put h in!! will try to use words not containing h (wanted to put without but it defeated object) cannot attend next weeks sw as going to see Dara o'briain, was going to go to a different meeting, but am worried the scales wont be the same, might attend the Wednesday afternoon one, have been told i dont need weight entered in my book so i wont know result, but i will look.... but going will keep me on plan, oterwise i might think o well i have extra days, if you know what i mean, my nieces wedding in june so i really want a few more good losses, will make the dress look better, hopefully. weather is really depressing, just rain rain and mor rain, last night when my husband was filling tthe car at petrol station i saw some good paddling pools for the garden, when he got back to the car i asked him how we could fill it with the hosepipe ban, he replied just leave it in the garden, i know the plants and gardens need it, but i have ad enough of it.. still gob smacked that i lost 6 pounds this week, of course now i am wondering if i could do that for a few more, wouldnt that be great, people keep telling me at meetings that it will slow down soon, but as i am still very big maybe just maybe i could lose a few pound a week for a bit longer, went out for a drink last saturday with a friend i havent seen since starting sw and she didnt know i was going, when she picked me up (in her car not literally...!) she said "how much weight have you lost" made my day, its weird even though 3.5 stones are gone it doesnt look obvious to most people, now i have under a hundred pounds to lose, it sounds so much better, another 23 pounds and i will be half way there, think i will make that my first target,

Saturday morning, no chance of sleeping in....... Father in law up at 6.30 walking round and round his room, doesnt sound so bad? but e walks with a stick and his room is next to ours.... so breakfast was very early, hope im not hungry for lunch to soon. its a lovely sunny day so everything looks so much better. have been sat with pen and paper working out how much i could lose by the end of the year, my target of 12 stone isnt very likely i would need to lose 3lb every week!! so hoping to be 14 stone by christmas, and then the rest in 2013. wich would still be brilliant, if i can do it. think i will do some ironing now keep me from the kitcen, going out tonight so need a very good day,

Well done for losing 6lbs this week. would you recommend success express?. I have never done it before. Yes it is lovely day here too and you are right when the sun is out, everything looks so fantastic and calm. I hope it last a while. Have a lovely weekend.

Hi yes success express is good, but i cant do it for the whole week just a few days, i have tried a week but it is quite restricted and i felt to hungry! weather here back to winter!!!! it will be summer soon wont it? i have spent the morning going through my wardrobe, and bagged up all thats to large, cant believe it, i even found stuff that i bought to slim into (loads actually) and have missed the chance as to big,, everything i have in there now fits me, where as before most didnt. feel really chuffed, strange though that what fits is a real mixture of sizes, and not sure if i like all of it, i always bought what fit, whether i really liked it or not. i suppose i will eventually have to find out what style i actually like or suits me best, what to do next month though do i keep buying, even though hopefully even the new will only fit for few weeks, could be expensive!! the more weight i lose the more i want to, getting addicted in a good way. lets hope we all have a good week..

I have been told on another thread that i actually was doing success express wrong, 2 A's and 2 Bs needed and so i was being to strict on myself, and that is not the right way to do this on SW, and so even though i lost 6lb in one week, it really isnt the right way to do it, so it really is better to take it slowly, it may stay off longer (hopefully) sorry if i gave the wrong impression, not going to club tonight, off to the theatre (comedian) but i am going tomorrow to weghi in, even though its different scales and they may weigh heavier or lighter! just the thought that i am going has kept me on the straight and narrow. how feeble am i? well i am hoping to laugh and laugh tonight, sure that uses loads of calories...

I have been on success express for 3 days and found it to be fine - no different from Red or Green really. Hopefuly, I show a good loss on Thursday.

You mentioned that you have baged up your unwanted clothes. There is a thread on here that you can offer them to others for cost of postage (you can't sell them but offer them free - just cahrge for postage). I am sure they will be snapped off.

The sun has just come out here and I was going for a walk, but can't now as someone is going to pick up a bookcase I advertsied. After he comes, it would be too late to go. Hopefully, I'll go tomorrow.

Good luck on WI and have a good week.

im back!! had a few computer problems and eating problems........ so over last 3 weeks have only lost 2 pounds. weighed in tonight after a vey hectic week, my neice got married sunday, and we had parties friday and monday.... so very pleased that i didnt gain, but back on track and looking forward to knocking a few more pounds off,,

havent been on here since june, back then i had 4 pounds to my 4 stone,,,, huh now its its over a stone. what happened what changed... nothing i just dont know started eating a little more each day until i was kidding myself that i was still on my healthy plan. i really dont know why it all went wrong, six months of doing so well then i cock up... well thats why im fat i guess. i didnt go to meeting last week as ill again, and my steroid dose has been increased, so hungry like a horse... really really dissapointed in myself, i keep eating chocolate cheese all the stuff that i shouldnt thinking well i can start again, i must be mad. i dont think i can do this, my positivity has flown out the window.why did i expect it to work this time when i have failed every other time. have not changed my ticker as that really would be admitting defeat...

went last tuesday and lost 5 and a half pounds and have been on track since then, still wont change my ticker until i have caught back up with it..... another 14 pounds (why why why ) and then i can feel i am really losing again. still dont understand what caused me to rebel big time, but hoping it doesnt happen again!! bought the scan bran at the meeting and have done four days on the challenge, my consultant did it last week and lost 4 pounds of her holiday gain, and it was the most she has ever lost in a week, so heres hoping, didnt make the cakes and other recipes i found on here with it, just had kerry low low (love it) and must admit i enjoyed them, pretty hard so my mouth had a good workout... will find out tuesday if it has helped or not...

Back