ProPoints Brill weight loss!!

Mandy123

Hi all, i am really proud of myself, i have lost 11 1/2 pound in two weeks and really enjoy the new pro points system

Well done that woman! I hope i have some good losses to report after 2 weeks.

whats your stats Mandy?

Well done Mandy - im near the end of week one. Have you a food diary? Do you have much to lose - I have 6 stone or more to shift!

Hi all, i am really proud of myself, i have lost 11 1/2 pound in two weeks and really enjoy the new pro points system

thats fantastic, well done! You'll have to share your secret :D

Sorry, i dont know how to fill in the computer thingy which gives details of weight loss, its far too technical for me!
I started at 17stone 11lb, the first week i lost 7 1/2lb and this week i lost another 4lb. I have 36 points per day which i find is plenty, i can still eat chocolate yippee, such as fudges, freddy frogs, etc so dont feel deprived. The best thing about ww is the smoothies which are very very low in points, unlike slimming world which are counted as lots of sins????
Each morning i blend 3 lots of strawberries, split them between 3 large cups, add a 1point ww yog to each and i then have a low point snack when i get peckish, its ideal! I know ive got a long way to go, but im trying to take it half a stone at a time, would love to lose 2 1/2lb this week to get my first stone in 3 weeks, but ive got to realise its not a race, i need to lose about 6 stone and thats not going to be easy, baby steps are needed.

Well your doing amazing and seems like youve got a great handle of the ww way of eating and making it your own.

will be following has we had similar start weights :)

Back