Brilliant people on here!! especially Jim!

jules75

Hello everyone, im pleased to say that that all the great advice u wonderful guys have offered has paid off, im there, im in ketosis and im 2lbs down!!!!

fan blimmin tastic hun! I agree about Jim .. I think I would have failed if he wasn't here with his wisdom!

xx

Hi. Ive yet to chat with Jim as yet, but I will agree that this site is great for help. Ive been turned in the right direction by the lovely, Jules75 her self..... Will be working towards Atkins starting from 2m

Was going to say, wish me luck but with all you guys, who needs luck X

Thanks guys, Hi woof, good luck, come here for advice and support anytime.

The famous Jim, we meet at last....
Hi, Thankyou for a warm welcome from all. Ive picked up so much on here , its all spinning around in my head, but hope to soon make sense of it.........
1 DAY AT A TIME !!!!
Have a good day everyone

Woof x

LOL, not famous, just been doing Atkins along time.

Yep, 1 day at a time is a good motto woof.

I was going to big up Jim too! He's fab!

LOL,

just doing my best to help folks here, that's all. :)

And that you do, Jim very well .....
So, what have you planned at the Cafe today? Wish I had cafe`s like yours, where abouts do you live?

Hope you have a lovely meat feast day!!!!

Woof X

I live in Sutton Coldfield woof, and work in Witton in Birmingham, not far from the Town Centre.

I don't know what I'll have today, I'll just go and see what Jennie has to offer. :D

Tease me, Jim! Tease me and post another picture of you lovely dinners, we all love to drool lol

Woof x

I had an omelette today love, quite nice, 4 eggs and a spinach and bacon filling.

Back