Britain Got Talent Winner

peggypig

Silver Member
I thought Jai McDowall was fabulous a worthy winner. Really glad he won.

Thanks god for thais post.

I thought I was the only person who never watches such banality!

Misery !!!!!!

I love every banal minute of this and every other programe like it. For me they are such escapism , that and of course I am totally in love with Simon :8855:

I thought that he was great, I'm gad he won :)

I have to admit, that I really dont enjoy the early parts of these programmes, where they humiliate the unassumingly talentless people in the name of providing entertainment and some sort of supposed contrast between those and the really talented ones. So I tend to avoid them, and stick to only the live shows in the run up to the final.

That said, I am really pleased that Jai won. I think there is too much pressure on talented youngsters that win these sorts of things and its horrible to be putting young kids on some sort of pedestal only for them to plummet back off them so quickly thereafter. Sure it might set them on a future path they would never have dreamt of achieving, but when you peak so soon, how can the rest of your life be anything but a disappointment?

Thanks god for thais post.

I thought I was the only person who never watches such banality!

Have to say I'm with Steve.

One of my FB friends posted "Jai Ho" last night (which was actually quite witty) and I had not the slightest idea what she was talking about!

I didnt watch all the shows either but I do like it when a regular guy wins with a good talent and does well. Bless him he said he was going to buy his house with the winnings he probably couldnt have done it otherwise. All the papers are saying the young boy should have won taking away the glory for the winner they are out of order IMO.Anyway roll on Strictly Come Dancing LOL

I didnt watch all the shows either but I do like it when a regular guy wins with a good talent and does well. Bless him he said he was going to buy his house with the winnings he probably couldnt have done it otherwise. All the papers are saying the young boy should have won taking away the glory for the winner they are out of order IMO.Anyway roll on Strictly Come Dancing LOL

So right..................rude, inconsiderate and hurtful
He won on a public vote..........nuff said !!!!

It is all regulated by OFCOM so all above board...................

I have to admit to watching the final, and then with my finger firmly on the fast-forward button, just because I have a relative who goes on and on at me when I don't watch these things and won't take "I'm just not interested" as an excuse.

I thought the boy was brilliant. I thought everyone else was somewhere between rubbish and ok. Wouldn't want to see any of them again.

I also saw on YouTube the boy singing "Feel my Love" which everyone told me was brilliant but wasn't. And he made the same mistake in the lyric that Adele does.

firstly, what has Simon done to his face. his left eye was so small that i didnt think he could have seen out of it.
I wanted Rowan to win as he was outstanding, and did you see the little girl from America singing, outstanding.
Have you noticed that whenever someone from Scotland is in the final, they win, (think Michelle McManus), they really get behind their acts and vote.

Though Jai was fantastic, and such a worthy winner!
The youngsters he works with must be unbelievably proud of him - what an inspiration.

On the other hand, slightly dissapointed that Steven Hall didn't win :p
xxx

Back