Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Have a good night !! x:D

selfie....
20131004_194502.jpg

just got in.... (i know straight on here.... better than getting a pizza hehe)
im ashamed to say them tights came off in a car park (i was with my friends we decided to go into town so i got my legs out lol)
hardly touched the buffet and had no cake woooooop
and sweated buckets on the dance floor.... not the most attractive but hey ho loadsa body magic.... going sleep now... hopefully i wont wanting junk food tomo

off for three days..... guna spend it in bed relaxing :D xxxx

Deffo better than getting a pizza! You look lovely xx

Well done on not getting the pizza ! Not easy after a night out!

Good selfie too !! You didn't get the glare spot - very professional!

Little bit of buffet, no cake either, dancing !! What a saint ! What you done with the real Brittany ??! ;) Ha !

enjoy your days off, bed is one of the best places on earth ( besides lying on a sun lounger in the lapping waters of the Maldives , with the sun shining and a big cock......tail in hand ! ) :D x

Glad you had a good night chick - you look gorgeous ,whoop whoop on the food front well done you.

Enjoy your days off you deserve em x

Hey alll had a crap weekend... been totally phased out by boy....

One good thing is that ive hardly ate anything....

Feeling blue :(

Im done!

Hope everyone had a better weekend than me xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww you poor thing! He must be blind, you're absolutely gorgeous!

Look on the bright side hun, it's a new week and all that *big hugs* xx

Ah Brittany !! Feeling for ya!!

Its his loss tho !! Stupid feckin blind idiot !!

Hope you feeling a bit better today ?

big hugs. Xx

:bighug:

Thanks girls... woke up feeling better so went to the gym.. only managed 40 mins (200 cals - crap) then came out my heads not in it...
Come home and feel like pooh again...

Its redic its affecting me this much but I think cz ive been left with no explanation.. im just confused. .

Just need to think at least I can concentrate on diet now... ha

Got dentist soon booo...

Hope everyone has a nice day :) xx

Hey 40 minutes at the gym is fab, it might be just 200 calories but you'll have boosted your metabolism for the whole day and tomorrow too! :)

Sorry you've got dentist later, hope it's not too ouchy! x

Hiya! :D

Hope the trip to the the tooth doctor wasn't too painful for you??

any time spent at the gym is better than none at all. :) All goin in the right direction - that is unless you come out of the gym and go the snack machines and get a twix, 2 mars bars and a large snickers with a hot choc to wash them down ?? Ha ha !!

My exercise is still only consisting of walking - sounds weird but I'm actually missing getting sweaty!! :eek:

Despite the dentist, hope you've had a good day !! X

Hi Brittany - I hope the dentist wasnt too painful - what time was your appt? 2.30 ..... (Tooth hurty) haha sorry my silly soh there. :p

Hey Brittany

Hope you're ok and not working too hard ? X

Hi all, doing ok but havent been fab on food expecting a gain tomo... havent been gym again either. ..

Have to say my dentist is a bit dishy so it was fine.... will be going back again :)

Hope everyone is ok... going to make an effort to get on everyone's threads

Kitty o do you have one??

X

I dont know whats wrong with me... looked in the mirror before and wanted to cry...

Going to try a vegan detox I think... or at least add more vegan meals to my diet.

Im so full I cant breathe.... im guna be back in the 12s if im.not carefull :(

New day tomo!!!! Xx

Didnt go weigh in but my own scales show 2lb on... wasnt going to record it bit I thought it would be more so I will...

Back with a vengeance today.... would like to think I can do this rather than messing around... got a staff night out on the 19th need to lose a few pounds before then...

Today will be very basic...

Fruit, soup and stirfry.... :)

Hope everyone has a good day :) xx

Evening hunni - dont be so hard on yourself. Its a new week now, and you can get those pounds of for the staff night out and you will look amazing x

Back