Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Lol it was scary - at one point I was tempted to ask him to slow down grrrrrrrrr. I really do think he was over tired he had done a split shift yesterday. OH was cursing and swearing whilst we waited for him to fill up with diesel calling him allsorts lol

Lol I was genuinely scared - the road from daughters to here is all dark country lanes with no llights - god we could have been out there for days if he had gone off the road pmsl

Hey Hun sorry to here about your nan :( glad she's feeling better! Tougher than they look these nans especially ones from liverpool lol

Try not too worry too much about being on track sometimes it's just that bit to hard as long as you keep trying that's all that matters!

Try get back to group this week, that could help you!! I hardly ever stay to group but I did this week and it really inspired me to stay on track :)

Hope your feeling better have a nice Sunday! Xx

Texty - God its like something from the movies haha at least you are safe :)

Hey Hun sorry to here about your nan :( glad she's feeling better! Tougher than they look these nans especially ones from liverpool lol

Try not too worry too much about being on track sometimes it's just that bit to hard as long as you keep trying that's all that matters!

Try get back to group this week, that could help you!! I hardly ever stay to group but I did this week and it really inspired me to stay on track :)

Hope your feeling better have a nice Sunday! Xx

Thanks :) im def going to group this week im.off on thurs so there are no excuses... I love staying at class I think that group are hilarious :)
My nana and granda have done houndtrailing for years so I tried to find her a jigsaw with it on but theres none anywhere so just going to get her something little with a card...

Yesterday I explained the situation to my boss and asked if there was a chance I could go home for Xmas he sais he will do what he can so hopefully fingers crossed ill get home :)

Plan for today

B) banana
Off to zumba in half hour
L) stirfry/noodles/chilli peanut butter (4)
Then food shopping/put washing on
D) not sure yet thinking of having cheesey something seeing as tho im going vegan for a week tomorrow
Then spend rest of day chilling out watching tv :)

Hope everyone has a nice day :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Haha :)

Day has been good... been food shopping to buy all my vegan friendly foods for the week ahead...

Last time i did this I lived on peanut butter on toast and HUGE bowls of pasta and its safe to say ill put on a few pounds in a week...

This time I have lots of soup stir fry and other meals ready... thinking mushy pea curry could be on the cards aswell ooooof

Treated myself to a kinder bueno today just because I needed something naughty before the lack of dairy hehe

Hope everyones had a nice day x

Aw that's nice of your trying to find her a jigsaw bless ya! Sure she'll appreciate the card! Nice of your boss too.

Why are you going vegan is it for good or just as a detox thing? I get confused with vegan is that where you have no dairy or eggs as well? Xx

Aw that's nice of your trying to find her a jigsaw bless ya! Sure she'll appreciate the card! Nice of your boss too.

Why are you going vegan is it for good or just as a detox thing? I get confused with vegan is that where you have no dairy or eggs as well? Xx

I just wanna shock my body a bit and I eat farrrrrrrr to much cheese... im hoping this will be a good thing... just for a week though... maybe after ill do a few veggie days and a few vegan days
Yeah vegan has no animal products so no milk/cheese/honey/yogurt

Yeah if I had the money I would do the change a pic into a jigsaw thing but I just cant afford that right now boo

Xx

Just realised that im going out for a meal on saturday with work so that one meal will have to veggie not vegan but ill be right back on it on sunday so technicay its still a week haha x

Having a cheeky vodka... :p
Have to say feeling really positive (only had a sip so its not drunk talk)
Looking forward to this week ahead and feel im totally in control...
I can see the light!!!!!!!!!

:) xx

Having a cheeky vodka... :p Have to say feeling really positive (only had a sip so its not drunk talk) Looking forward to this week ahead and feel im totally in control... I can see the light!!!!!!!!! :) xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay to feeling positive and yaaayyyy to vodka :) xx

LETS DO THIS!!!

Hey alll first day of veganism is going very well :)

B) bran flakes (heb) hazelnut milk (hea)
Banana
L) sweet potato and butternut squash soup, 28 pistachios (heb) 2 tangerines and an apple vegan choc (10)

Planning on having
Rice noodles/stirfry and soy sauce for tea with chilli peanut butter (4) ketchup (1)

Syns 15

Loving the fact I cant pick at work... :)

Hope everyone is having a nice day :) xx

Last edited:
Evening hun - fab food day. Love the positive attitude whoop

Heyy thanks added some vegan chocolate so had all my syns but im happy... cnt believe how easy it was.
Hows your day been???

Forgot to say I put some of the pistachios in my soup and it totally changed the texture it was lovely!!!!

Back