Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Spent 30pound but got a LOT of stuff loads of frozen veg really pleased with it...ive always said that I think going to the shop is better than ordering online but I like that I'm not going to be tempted by treats in the shop

No fruit as I get it all from Aldi :)

Hope everyones having a nice night :)

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening chick - When will you find out about Wales? Id want to know well in advance so that I was prepared lol .Mmmmm pizza and wine too yummy.

Thank god its Friday yayyyyyyy - a whole lazy weekend for me the boys are at the match tomorrow so peace and quiet.

I lost 0.5 this week - better than on I suppose. Heres to a good week for all of us xx

Well done on the loss :) I'm not going now... my friend got some terrible news so she needs to be with family. So I'm going to take the good from the awful and plan with food and exercise.

Aside from decorating youdoing anything else??? :) x

Just thought id share my pic 1383940915803.jpg

Very determined this week :)

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the loss :) I'm not going now... my friend got some terrible news so she needs to be with family. So I'm going to take the good from the awful and plan with food and exercise.

Aside from decorating youdoing anything else??? :) x

Awww sorry to hear that hun I hope your friend is ok. Planning is the way forward I think ill do a bit of that myself tomorrow while the house is quiet lol x

I dont have any other plans for my week off, unless I win the lottery lol x

Hi Brittany!
I've been desperate for Pizza too so made my own syn free "pizza" tonight using HeA and B.

IMG-20131108-00797.jpg
You should get these wraps in next weeks shop! Highly recommended!
I plan to lose 2lbs this week- I figured I need to be losing more than anticipated for gains at Crimbo in order to make birthday targets.
I went to an exercise class last night. Usually I and exercise do not go in the same sentence. Don't think I'd been to a class for 10 months or more.
I'm crippled today. I don't know how you go to the gym so often!
Only 2 (very small) vodka diet cokes for me tonight- in a wine glass- as I have a big one tomorrow, and they usually end in McDonalds :-/

Hi Brittany!
I've been desperate for Pizza too so made my own syn free "pizza" tonight using HeA and B.

View attachment 113125
You should get these wraps in next weeks shop! Highly recommended!
I plan to lose 2lbs this week- I figured I need to be losing more than anticipated for gains at Crimbo in order to make birthday targets.
I went to an exercise class last night. Usually I and exercise do not go in the same sentence. Don't think I'd been to a class for 10 months or more.
I'm crippled today. I don't know how you go to the gym so often!
Only 2 (very small) vodka diet cokes for me tonight- in a wine glass- as I have a big one tomorrow, and they usually end in McDonalds :-/

Hi kim your pizza looks amazing!!!! I do need to do that :)
Which class did you go to?? Im aiming to go tomorrow, tue, wed and thurs but who knows it always changes as im lazy.
Have a good night :) xx

Evening all...

Food for today

Green tea banana
1384031271787.jpg

Carrot and lentil soup with pumpkin seeds(heb) green tea tangerines
1384031386834.jpg

Potatoes carrots broccoli mushypeas and gravy
1384031431778.jpg

Syns today went on small amount of goats cheese popcorn, gravy and tiny bit of spread on potatoes

Just realised I havent had any hea... might have some cheese but im stuffed so dont wanna just eat for the sake of it

This is my asda shop
1384031631953.jpg
Got loads for 30 so pleased :)

Hope everyone is having a nice night :) xx

Morning all :) had a big brekkie this morning
1384079358419.jpg

Havent had a fry up in ages :)

Plan for today is do washing... go to the gym and dye hair nothing much...

Whats everyone got planned?? Z

Brekki looks lush hun

Ive only been up just over an hour lol I had SB cake and fruit with a cuppa. I need to go out and get fruit today but its so bloody cold brrrr

Back