Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Well I lost 2lb today bit gutted I didnt lose the three I put on last week but oh well haha must of been them hello pandas

I took chickpea dahl loaf in for everyone to taste and they loved it it was a huge tupperware box so I thought id have loads to take home but no we scoffed the lot... people took in mango salsa... falafel... couscous all free stuff. So had a massive breakfast of free food :)

Not got much planned this week so guna really try hard to stick to plan... im going to make cheese, broccoli and potato bake and pasta bake today so ive got all my meals made... also a girl in class gave me two packets of scan bran because she doesn't like them... (jackpot) hehe I love them

Whats everyone got planned today?? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congrats on your 2lb loss!!! I was DYING for 2lbs and only lost stupid 1lb. Stupid SW. lol.

Please do tell me more about this chickpea dahl loaf. I lurveee chickpea's!!!
And mango salsa, falafel and couscous all for breakfast- best day everrr!!! lol.

I'm trying to keep an eye on speed foods this week- make sure I'm having enough. So far have had 5 today. The 777 challenge suggests a week of 7 speedy foods, 7 glasses of water, and 7 syns. Don't think I'll do the syns part but we shall see.

Do you try challenges? I ate superspeed soup for 3 days last week and alas 1lb loss. Who knows though- who knows!

Hi Brittany well done on your 2 lbs loss ! I would love to have that, you have done really well. What's the chickpea dahl loaf taste like, not heard of that before and I'm indian :D . Is it low in syns and where can I buy it from ?

Kay xx

Congrats on your 2lb loss!!! I was DYING for 2lbs and only lost stupid 1lb. Stupid SW. lol.

Please do tell me more about this chickpea dahl loaf. I lurveee chickpea's!!!
And mango salsa, falafel and couscous all for breakfast- best day everrr!!! lol.

I'm trying to keep an eye on speed foods this week- make sure I'm having enough. So far have had 5 today. The 777 challenge suggests a week of 7 speedy foods, 7 glasses of water, and 7 syns. Don't think I'll do the syns part but we shall see.

Do you try challenges? I ate superspeed soup for 3 days last week and alas 1lb loss. Who knows though- who knows!
You get 1lb a week consistently which is fab.... in 2 months ive only lost 2lb because I keep yoyoing....
Ive done the scan bran challenge and I lost 3lb that week :) but overheard a lot of people lose on the 777 challenge also :)

Hi Brittany well done on your 2 lbs loss ! I would love to have that, you have done really well. What's the chickpea dahl loaf taste like, not heard of that before and I'm indian :D . Is it low in syns and where can I buy it from ?

Kay xx

Thanks Kay :)

Here is the recipe for you both :)

1 packet of bachelors mild curry savoury rice
3 eggs
Tinned Chickpea Dahl from Aldi or asda (they are both free I prefer the Aldi one)

Make savoury rice follow instructions on the packet (I always use the microwave option)
When ready add 3 eggs and pour in tin of chickpea Dahl then stir well
Pour into a loaf/tin and put in over 200 degrees for 25 mins
Simple :)

Served cold or warm both delicious :)

AND ITS SYN FREE WOOOOOO :p

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

i mainly use the beef savoury rice in my dahl loaf...it's yummy too :)

i also use the asda one dahl...tried the aldi one last week for the 1st time but i'm the opposite of you...prefer asda's lol x

I'm not sure if the beef savoury rice is vegetarian (sounds stupid but chilli chicken super noodles are lol) so ill have to check and try that... I just thought the aldi one wasn't as dry but that could be me adding slightlymore water to the rice :) xx

WARNING - THIS POST MAY MAKE YOU HUNGRY!!!!

So... due to being off work and making the chickpea loaf I kinda got the cooking bug...

First off I made cheese, potato and broccoli bake
1384449008551.jpg

Then I decided to make pasta bake
1384449019883.jpg

Then I deseeded a pomegranate... so much cheaper than just getting the seeds and was really easy
1384449031732.jpg
1384449044811.jpg

Then I decided to make carrot and lentil soup
And because I happened to come across 15 tupperware boxes for a pound in my local shop.i thought id get it all boxed up
1384449059240.jpg

not a syn in sight wooop :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well impressed with your cookathon Brittany!
I made ratatouille and super speed soup on sunday and have only just started cooking again today. It pays to be organised- even if it is only once a week! :p

it is delicious BUT it gave me a VERY bad tum.
I don't want to go into too much detail but I wasn't very good company for 3 days.

lol. I don't eat meat either, but never experienced this because I spose I didn't eat healthily enough!

Recipe sounds weird and rank and it looks weird too but honestly lovely to eat!

1 can of mixed bean salad
1 can of green lentils
2 cans of chopped toms
1 can of baked beans
Handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 large carrots
2 parsnips
Green, red, yellow peppers
4 beef stock cubes
Mixed herbs.
Chop all veg cover with water and cook till all veg soft and blend or leave chunky

1461784_10152078562182474_525369253_n.jpg

Also- I'd really recommend the 777 challenge. I'm just concentrating on the speed food section, like I said, but its been nice obsessing over how I'm going to get my speed foods in rather than what am I going to use my syns on for a change! lol http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/242201-777-week-bring-37.html

I cant have the beef stock cubes I wonder if it would taste the same with vegetable stock cubes
I'll look into the 777 challenge... may do a plan... :) do you write your food down??? Have you got a thread??
Xx

how do you do your potato/broccoli bake chick?x

400g potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
400g of broccoli
200 grams of frozen peas
1 onion sliced
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon chili flakes
250g of quark
3 garlic cloves crushed
parsley
salt and pepper
160g of reduced fat cheese

Ignore this!!!! This is the version of me speaking into the tablet and what it thought I said haha
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees bobcat it is until tender alba buckley for 2 minutes spray foam pad with fry light and stay for onion and broccoli and peas and fairfax mixing potatoes in chelmsford city eggs too late to class and garlic until smooth as past the season well on tuesday port talbot is a mixture and scatter all the cheese and bacon 30 to 35 minutes hello

Real version :p
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Boil the potatoes until tender and boil broccoli for 2 minutes.
spray frying pan with fry light and stirfry onion. Add the broccoli and peas and stirfry. Mix in potatoes and transfer to dish

Whisk eggs, chilli flakes quarks and garlic until smooth add parsley and season well. Pour over potato mixtureand scatter all the cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes

I mixed the cheese in with the mixture and sauce rather than place it on top :)

oh I used veggie oxo (2) and forgot peppers- it was still fine! I just found that recipe somewhere and stuck to it as best I could.

I only write my grub on paper. I don't know whether to start a thread as I'll be annoyed if I don't keep it up. Also I have a blog that I sometimes write on and don't want to keep repeating myself. Lol.
Have you religiously kept all 50 pages of yours? If it helps I'm willing to give it a go!

Back