Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

400g potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
400g of broccoli
200 grams of frozen peas
1 onion sliced
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon chili flakes
250g of quark
3 garlic cloves crushed
parsley
salt and pepper
160g of reduced fat cheese

Ignore this!!!! This is the version of me speaking into the tablet and what it thought I said haha
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees bobcat it is until tender alba buckley for 2 minutes spray foam pad with fry light and stay for onion and broccoli and peas and fairfax mixing potatoes in chelmsford city eggs too late to class and garlic until smooth as past the season well on tuesday port talbot is a mixture and scatter all the cheese and bacon 30 to 35 minutes hello

Real version :p
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Boil the potatoes until tender and boil broccoli for 2 minutes.
spray frying pan with fry light and stirfry onion. Add the broccoli and peas and stirfry. Mix in potatoes and transfer to dish

Whisk eggs, chilli flakes quarks and garlic until smooth add parsley and season well. Pour over potato mixtureand scatter all the cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes

I mixed the cheese in with the mixture and sauce rather than place it on top :)

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

pmsl....i'm going with the 1st set of instructions and we'll see where i end up lol.

gotta love those type of things...and auto correct! so funny reading them back when it comes to writing something myself - it drives me insane at times lol x

oh I used veggie oxo (2) and forgot peppers- it was still fine! I just found that recipe somewhere and stuck to it as best I could.

I only write my grub on paper. I don't know whether to start a thread as I'll be annoyed if I don't keep it up. Also I have a blog that I sometimes write on and don't want to keep repeating myself. Lol.
Have you religiously kept all 50 pages of yours? If it helps I'm willing to give it a go!
No ... I wish I could say I have but I havent... if u read my first page youll see its been edited lol
I got this and tumbl-r (ive put a dash incase it doesnt show)..
It doesnt matter if ur not 100% all the time... we all have slip ups its just normal :)
I like having a thread on here because if im going wrong someone can point it out :)
Ahh right ill try with veg stock then :)

pmsl....i'm going with the 1st set of instructions and we'll see where i end up lol.

gotta love those type of things...and auto correct! so funny reading them back when it comes to writing something myself - it drives me insane at times lol x
Well the furthest place is chelmsford apparently :)
Hehe the recipe says add cherry tomatoes aswell but I dont like them hot
I know autocorrect is hilarious :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Its been a longggggggggg day lol I was up at 5.30 but awake from 4.15 I couldnt sleep booo. Work was mega busy and stressful as our system kept crashing so I will have double to do tomorrow as im off next week. Still, I only have one pair of hands so ill do what I can im not gonna stress about it.

Aside from that ive had a lovely day thanks hun x

Well done on the loss :D
I'm amazed by all your cooking, wish I could be that organised. The most I've done is 2 batches of soup! Also like the sound of the chickpea Dahl loaf so def gonna give that a try, just need to get the rice for it.

I would love a bath in my house. I've just a shower and a crap one at that! The drain is off to the side instead of on the floor of it and the water doesn't go out quick enough! I'm insisting the next house we are in has one!!

Well done on the loss :D
I'm amazed by all your cooking, wish I could be that organised. The most I've done is 2 batches of soup! Also like the sound of the chickpea Dahl loaf so def gonna give that a try, just need to get the rice for it.

I would love a bath in my house. I've just a shower and a crap one at that! The drain is off to the side instead of on the floor of it and the water doesn't go out quick enough! I'm insisting the next house we are in has one!!

Well if it takes time to go down just sit and splash about and there you have it a bath ;)
I was seeing a lad and after the second date I asked to use his bath... I think he got a shock when I shut the door and locked him out :p

i'm gonna give the potato/broccoli bake a bash tonight...thanks again for the recipe :) x

Its fine :)hope its nice... I had ot for my lunch everyone at work was like "oooh whats that gorge smell :D"

Whats everyone doing this friday night??? Im having a boring night in with sims and breaking bad... might stretch to watch children in need but we will see...

Really craving alcohol but im in at half 8 tomo and I know of I buy a bottle of wine ill drink it all..
So green tea it is :)
Got some christmas tea so might go wild and have that :D
P
Food for today,

B) porridge (heb) banana honey (1/2)
L) cheesey broccoli bake (hea) pomegranate seeds, popchips (5) baconnaise (3)
D) stirfry, noodles, soy sauce, peanut butter (4) tomato sauce (2)

Syns: 14.5

Once ive ran out of tomato sauce im going to have a go at making my own ... as I go through a bottle soo quick :)

Xx

Loving all that batch cooking! I'm sitting here waiting for my tea with a rumbly tummy!
Was just thinking that id love a night out tonight and a few drinks, really let my hair down! Xx

Food looks good. What's the baconaise like?! Might get some for my brother.

Tonight I'm going to the gym and watching children in need! Waiting til 7 for the gym and hoping it'll be quiet if I go at that time on a Friday. Hopefully the machines have bbc so I can watch children in need!

Sims sounds good! Used to love playin that!
You are soo good going the gym on a Fri night, my membership only allows me in till 4pm
Baconnaise is lovely we do cajunnaise Aswell which I'm tempted by. On their website they do Baconnaise light .... I wonder if it would taste the same ...

Loving all that batch cooking! I'm sitting here waiting for my tea with a rumbly tummy!
Was just thinking that id love a night out tonight and a few drinks, really let my hair down! Xx

Lets go out!!!!! What you having for tea?? Xx

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had cheesy, mushroom and garlic potato bake.. Was delicious!!! :) xx

Had cheesy, mushroom and garlic potato bake.. Was delicious!!! :) xx
Wow that sounds amaze!!!!! Recipe please??? :)
Evening Brittany - hows you? Im having a boring night in too, im currently watching the Life of Pi

Is that good?? I have the book on my kindle so wanna read it before watching it.. how come you arent watching children in need??

Was craving something chocolaty before but gone none so I have some silverskin pickled onions and the craving went!!!! Mental!!!
Also 5 weeks today its my slimming wod night out so I could lose 5lbs by then :) I wanna lose 6 so ill be back in the tens :)

Goal: 6 pounds
In: 5 weeks
I can do it!!!! Wooop :)

Back