Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Even better !! Then again they might ask you to provide documents in a few weeks? Do they know you don't have it ?

Shame about your mate - more wine for you tho to enjoy !! :party0036:

The flying handbag is already on the list !! Vixen , not on the list yet. I'll throw it open to the girls and see what they say, I know there's one who'll deffo say "let's go! Give me a few vodkas and I'll be following her ! :p

Just for the record -Alan Carr is hilarious!!

Even better !! Then again they might ask you to provide documents in a few weeks? Do they know you don't have it ?

Shame about your mate - more wine for you tho to enjoy !! :party0036:

The flying handbag is already on the list !! Vixen , not on the list yet. I'll throw it open to the girls and see what they say, I know there's one who'll deffo say "let's go! Give me a few vodkas and I'll be following her ! :p

Just for the record -Alan Carr is hilarious!!

Are u watching chatty man??? His stand up is fab!!!

Yeah get yourself there the men are pretty fit hehe. ..

Yeah im going to go in on monday before work and explaim because I dont want it gettimg took off me...

Going asleep now... enjoy bpool!!!!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know !! Saw him last year on tour ! Even his face is funny!!

will let you know if I meet any fitties...could come back married ?!? Ha !!

have a good sleeps now xx

Wooo well have a good time.... sooo jealous I love blackpool everyone in lpool slags it off but I heart it!!!!

Thanks... being veggie has made me anaemic aswell but my mum is so i think its a family thing aswell... ive thought about going vegan but it would kill my nanna who loves cooking me cauliflower cheese.... I love it aswell haha

Ive never thought of making my own... do u make yours?? X

Years ago I used to make my own but I haven't bothered for years now, don't think I even have the machine anymore either. Someone bought me the yogurt maker for a wedding present many years ago.
But to be honest you just need a thermometer to get the temperature right and a common or garden thermos flask, I'm sure you could ask Mr Google for the instructions.

I know !! Saw him last year on tour ! Even his face is funny!!

will let you know if I meet any fitties...could come back married ?!? Ha !!

have a good sleeps now xx

Haha... hope your enjoying your mcdonalds :)

Years ago I used to make my own but I haven't bothered for years now, don't think I even have the machine anymore either. Someone bought me the yogurt maker for a wedding present many years ago.
But to be honest you just need a thermometer to get the temperature right and a common or garden thermos flask, I'm sure you could ask Mr Google for the instructions.

Hey thanks yeah im going to have a look... I really want to start making my own jams and chutneys.. so will have to start googling... im starting to keep all my jars so need to get going

How are you??x

Morning all :)

Saturday today and still in work CANNOT WAIT for day off tomo :)
Going to my friends house tonight after work for a girly chat so going to take some healthy snacks. Decided because she cant drink, im not going to drink which will save syns :)

Food for today green:

B) porridge, banana and maple syrup (1)
L) pasta bake (hea) glaze (1)
D) im thinking ryvita (heb) philly (hea) tomatoes (lots) red onion marmalade (??) Slices of peppers/celery sour cream dip (??) Wont go wild :)
S) apple

Water: at least 2.5 litres

Star week starts tomo booooo!!!!!!

Heyy all

Back to work today after day off yesterday..... last night went to tribeca and had pizza and cocktails.... didnt have a dessert so im using that as a good thing....
Didnt eat all of the pizza eother because a bit of pork crackling flew off the boys plate onto mine so I was disgusted haha

Dont feel hungover today but period pain is absolutely KILLING... usually when I have 2 strips of pill in a row this happens so it serves me right.

So today tue and wed is going to be the same foodwise

B) banana and something else
L) ryvita philly and tomatoes
D) stirfry and noodles

Going back to extea easy to shock my body a bit.... want to start losing properly and not keep on messing around

Hope everyone has a nice day :)

Xx

Hi :D

I'm thinking about trying extra easy too but it seems so much hassle lol. Think I'll give it another 2 weeks of red and green. Would be nice to be the other side of 11 and a half stone. I start my new job tomorrow so I've picked up lots of fruit to nibble on. Once I know what facilities are there and I'm settled I'll be able to control my food during the day.

Hows things? x

Hi :D

I'm thinking about trying extra easy too but it seems so much hassle lol. Think I'll give it another 2 weeks of red and green. Would be nice to be the other side of 11 and a half stone. I start my new job tomorrow so I've picked up lots of fruit to nibble on. Once I know what facilities are there and I'm settled I'll be able to control my food during the day.

Hows things? x

Im good thanks just plodding along :)
When I have stir fry in I can easily do extra easy but otherwise its always green
Monday wed and friday are deluvery days so today has been really hard... at least it flies by :)
Good luck on ya new job... I hope theres a mircrowave and kettle there :) xx

I would love a loss lol I can never tell. My food has been ok I was out Sat night I didnt go silly, I stuck to vodka and diet coke all night, even had a couple of diet cokes too. Only time will tell lol Id be happy to lose the 1 I gained last week, Im at a funeral tomorrow and I know the food is all home baked so no SW friendly stuff me thinks. Ill just have to be careful and make best choices. The good thing is the pub isnt far from where I live so if im tempted I can leave soon after ive paid my respects x

I would love a loss lol I can never tell. My food has been ok I was out Sat night I didnt go silly, I stuck to vodka and diet coke all night, even had a couple of diet cokes too. Only time will tell lol Id be happy to lose the 1 I gained last week, Im at a funeral tomorrow and I know the food is all home baked so no SW friendly stuff me thinks. Ill just have to be careful and make best choices. The good thing is the pub isnt far from where I live so if im tempted I can leave soon after ive paid my respects x

Hope the funeral went as well as it can be... just have lots of superfree if u can such as crudites or pasta salad.
Well done on sticking to vodka... I got a charity night out on fri not sure I can be as strong as u :)

Helloooo alll :)

Right Ive got a challenge with the boy... we both want to lose a stone so ive said ill challenge ya... see who loses first

I know men lose weight faster but im still determined to win... he has more of a social life than me so he will have things getting in the way haha

Food today:
B) bread (heb) cheese (hea) tomato mayo (1)
L) veggie delite subway salad (hea) sauce (2) quavers (5)
D) porridge (heb) banana honey (0.5) lots of berries
s) 2 cocktails (6.5) guess to make syns up

Syns 15

Syns (10)

I am ready to win!!!!! Hehe x

Last edited:
Hiya Brittany,
Hope you haven't been working too hard and you enjoyed your day off!!?

Hope your gonna woop your boys arse!! :asskick: Go Brittany, go Brittany!! You set a prize for the reward?

Have you signed up to the Minitober challenge? I told myself I'm defo gonna complete this challenge seeing as my arm situ messed up last months.

I went bk the clinic yest - according to the consultant I saw I've gotta put it bk in the sling , even tho the one last week said to take it out!? And go back in a fortnight !! That's at least another two weeks that I can't work for. I'm gutted cos I had four days booked in for next week . :(

X

Go girl you can do it whoop whoop.

Just looking at your food hun - what size bag of quavers did you have? there arent any for 6, so your either over synning if its a smaller bag, or under synning by 0.5 if its a 25g bag. I know its not much but could make a difference in your little challenge lol x

Hiya Brittany,
Hope you haven't been working too hard and you enjoyed your day off!!?

Hope your gonna woop your boys arse!! :asskick: Go Brittany, go Brittany!! You set a prize for the reward?

Have you signed up to the Minitober challenge? I told myself I'm defo gonna complete this challenge seeing as my arm situ messed up last months.

I went bk the clinic yest - according to the consultant I saw I've gotta put it bk in the sling , even tho the one last week said to take it out!? And go back in a fortnight !! That's at least another two weeks that I can't work for. I'm gutted cos I had four days booked in for next week . :(

X

aww isn't that annoying???? Did you enjoy blackpool though?? I can't believe they have changed their mind.... but just think you don't want to have permanent damage so better to be safe than sorry... :D i can totally understand that been VERY annoying boo

i've signed up for 5lbs i think... what about you??? i only managed 3 in sept so just upping it 2lbs more is doable i think :D

hope you're ok :D

Go girl you can do it whoop whoop.

Just looking at your food hun - what size bag of quavers did you have? there arent any for 6, so your either over synning if its a smaller bag, or under synning by 0.5 if its a 25g bag. I know its not much but could make a difference in your little challenge lol x

oops yeah thanks for noticing.... it was 5 syns :D
you ok??

today went well foodwise... but went for some cheeky tuesday night cocktails with a friend
20131001_185827.jpg
it was called a Pisco Sour. It has pisco (don't know what that is, triple sec and lemon juice shaken with egg whites and drops of bitters sounds weird but it was lovely!!!!
Thought i'd get some free food and some protein in there!!! haha

xx

We had a ball in Blackpool !!! There are a few of us that see each other all the while but we don't see the rest that often - it's just dead nice cos we just pick up were we left off . I love it when we all get together!! We don't stop laughing! :D

I've signed up for 12lb this month. :eek: Was doing good on the sept challenge til the elbow. I've changed my home weigh in day to a weds now! Dunno how it will go cos I was a sun/mon weigher.

I've been bk on plan properly since yest and I've got my food plan sorted for the next few days -fingers crossed !!

Have a good day now !!:) x

We had a ball in Blackpool !!! There are a few of us that see each other all the while but we don't see the rest that often - it's just dead nice cos we just pick up were we left off . I love it when we all get together!! We don't stop laughing! :D

I've signed up for 12lb this month. :eek: Was doing good on the sept challenge til the elbow. I've changed my home weigh in day to a weds now! Dunno how it will go cos I was a sun/mon weigher.

I've been bk on plan properly since yest and I've got my food plan sorted for the next few days -fingers crossed !!

Have a good day now !!:) x

ooooh good luck!!!!! :D u might find it harder at weekends now your weighing in the week just don't go wild :D
hope your ok :D

well ive done ok today but ive picked a bit which is annoying!!!! Why do we do it day before weigh day???
still hoping for some sort of loss, going to drink a lot of green tea before bed :D xx

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow at WI! I need to get my hands on some green tea too! xx

Back