Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

aww isn't that annoying???? Did you enjoy blackpool though?? I can't believe they have changed their mind.... but just think you don't want to have permanent damage so better to be safe than sorry... :D i can totally understand that been VERY annoying boo

i've signed up for 5lbs i think... what about you??? i only managed 3 in sept so just upping it 2lbs more is doable i think :D

hope you're ok :D

oops yeah thanks for noticing.... it was 5 syns :D
you ok??

today went well foodwise... but went for some cheeky tuesday night cocktails with a friend
View attachment 109013
it was called a Pisco Sour. It has pisco (don't know what that is, triple sec and lemon juice shaken with egg whites and drops of bitters sounds weird but it was lovely!!!!
Thought i'd get some free food and some protein in there!!! haha

xx

Im fine thanks hun ... cant have you doing yourself out of syns can we lol.

Pisco is a grape brandy lol yum yum sounds and looks lush.

I have got quite fond of green tea lately.

My mate treated me for dinner tonight to cheer me up, took me to Charoprya in L1 . We got the early bird special -2 courses and a glass of wine or Btl beer for £15. It was delish !!

I'm not gonna use the wknd as an excuse to go off plan , will give it a go for this challenge and see how I go!

How did you get on at weigh in ?

Thanks ct!!!!! Tetleys green tea with lemon is on offer two for 2 pound in tesco :)

Texty a cherry brandy u say.... interesting :) might have to invest in some of that

Kitty - weigh in isnt till the morning... ooh never heard of that restaurant whats it near?? R u from liverpool?

Early night for me... will let u know results in the morn :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ct!!!!! Tetleys green tea with lemon is on offer two for 2 pound in tesco :)

Texty a cherry brandy u say.... interesting :) might have to invest in some of that

Kitty - weigh in isnt till the morning... ooh never heard of that restaurant whats it near?? R u from liverpool?

Early night for me... will let u know results in the morn :) xx

Grape Brandy hun lol

Hope your weigh in goes well today xx

Good luck for your WI x x

Brittany , I sure am from the 'pool'. Born and bred !!!:D

The restaurant is in Chavasse Park rather than in L1 itself, it's Thai.

Ive never seen breaking bad so there's no chance of a plot leak from me !!

Thanks everyone I lost 2lbs wooo im sure it would have been more if id managed to go toilet beforehand hehe (sorry if tmi) lol
Really want at least 2 off next week cz then ill have lost half a stone...

So 3 s' stirfry soups and salads.... and some exercise off for three days from sat so got no excuse

:)

Woo another scouse hehe... watch it kitty o.... probs best series ive watched so far

Well done ! :) Woop woop! You'll get that half stone girl ! Easy !!

I would say add another 's' , it might help you shift a pound or too ?!? ( now thats tmi ! Ha ha ! )

Might give breaking bad a go. Then again I've got loadsa stuff recorded and DVDs galore to get through.

Woo thanks girls :)
Yeah I will def add another 's' onto that ;)

We just had some shoplifters come in and they realised they were onto them cz they left but I honestly feel sick... thank god ive got my break cz I was seriously panicking. I know its not the same as what happened but that scared feeling came back :(

Ahh well on the upside ive changed shifts with a girl tomo so I finish at six and can get to a charity night im attending on time. ... might try and get a pic up :)

Hope everyone is having a nice day :)

Oh Brittany !! Poor you for feeling panicky.

Try not to let it worry you too much tho x

Early dart on a fri - happy days :D !! X

Well done Brittany xx

Whoop well done on the loss chick thats brill you will get your sticky next week.

Sorry to hear about the cr@p at work hun - ive been there done that its a horrible feeling. I worked in a small shop and 6 of them came in, the boss locked them in the shop until the police got there, I was bricking it they werent small blokes. I was cashing up in the office (which was actually on the shop floor) I had the safe open and money all over. We had that 2 way glass stuff and they were peering in.

It was a scary 15 mins so I know exactly where your coming from.

On a cheery note yayyy to the early finish and have a fab time at the charity event x

Thanks everyone!!!!!! :)

Whoop well done on the loss chick thats brill you will get your sticky next week.

Sorry to hear about the cr@p at work hun - ive been there done that its a horrible feeling. I worked in a small shop and 6 of them came in, the boss locked them in the shop until the police got there, I was bricking it they werent small blokes. I was cashing up in the office (which was actually on the shop floor) I had the safe open and money all over. We had that 2 way glass stuff and they were peering in.

It was a scary 15 mins so I know exactly where your coming from.

On a cheery note yayyy to the early finish and have a fab time at the charity event x
Thank you.... aww that must have been horrible... its horrible not having a nove workplace. ... hope you have a nice weekend

Hope tonight is fun and don't forget the pic :)

Thank you very excited cnt wait to have a nice night :)

BUT ive ended up in the stuff face zone
.. what is wrong with me arghhh
Im hoping ill fit into something tonight :(

Then from tomorrow it really will be the 3's or 4 or 5 who knows lol

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.... xx

Back