Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Ive had a good day food wise - a stressy day at work lol - another one tomorrow then ill be able to relax a little until the weekend comes x

Hello all!!!!!

Another day at work today and day two of being vegan for the week :)

Breakfast: bran flakes (heb), hazelnut milk (hea) and a banana
Lunch: sweet potato and bns soup with 28 pistachios (heb) apple 2x tangerine and some vegan choc (5)

Dinner: stir fry rice noodles soy sauce garlic chilli peanut butter (4

Syns 9 wont be editing again :)

Hope everyone is having a nice day xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hey Brittany!!

Great to see that your positivity is back !! :D

Your menu looks great!!

weekend mostly off plan for me and a surprise * week too! From weigh in tomorrow might try a low carb week and see how I go.

Hope work is not too busy for you!

keep smiling now !! :D x

Hey thanks... hopefully im in the zone so ya wont have to put up with me whining about all the crap I eat ;) x

Haha I won't mind anyway because that's all I do! ;)

Hey Brittany!!

Great to see that your positivity is back !! :D

Your menu looks great!!

weekend mostly off plan for me and a surprise * week too! From weigh in tomorrow might try a low carb week and see how I go.

Hope work is not too busy for you!

keep smiling now !! :D x

Heyy!!!! Work is dead at the mo boo... how dya think you will do for weigh in?? I could never lower my carbs I love them too much :)

Boo about a surprise star week no1 likes them :( (unless people are scared they are preggers I suppose)

Big smiles :D

Haha I won't mind anyway because that's all I do! ;)

Well we have to moan somewhere :) x

Well decided to have stir fry again I just cant get enough so syns have gone back down to 9 :)

made pasta and veg for lunch tomo :)

Back to biggest loser hehe

Hope everyones had a great day :)

Ive had a good day food wise - a stressy day at work lol - another one tomorrow then ill be able to relax a little until the weekend comes x

Hi hun

I work with compensation claims for the govt. So accidents, diseases contracted at work, medical negligence etc x

Hey missus you are doing so well at the minute defo in the zone :)

Did you get your chilli peanut butter from work? David would love that might get him some as a sticking filler :) I love thinking about Xmas already haha xx

Hi hun

I work with compensation claims for the govt. So accidents, diseases contracted at work, medical negligence etc x

Ahh right no wonder that gets stressful!!! You had a good day???

Hey missus you are doing so well at the minute defo in the zone :)

Did you get your chilli peanut butter from work? David would love that might get him some as a sticking filler :) I love thinking about Xmas already haha xx

Thanks timna (thats your name right?? Lol) I hope that means stocking filler and not some sort of kinky talk haaaaa

Yeah its called the heat is on by the peanut butter company... I dont know any other shop that has it...so you will have to come in :)

Are you BOTH weighing tomo???

Xxx

Busy day for me - busier tomorrow as only 2 of us in grrrr

Yes hun I WI tomorrow im not holding out for a loss as got off to a bad start on Thurs and Friday cos I was so peed off at last weeks undeserved gain

Busy day for me - busier tomorrow as only 2 of us in grrrr

Yes hun I WI tomorrow im not holding out for a loss as got off to a bad start on Thurs and Friday cos I was so peed off at last weeks undeserved gain

You never know... ive got my fingers crossed for y

Hey hun, well done on getting back on track! It's great to see that positivity of yours back :)

X

Hey thanks it feels great im hoping it will last.. how are you?? X

Hey thanks it feels great im hoping it will last.. how are you?? X

Haha, I'm having a little break from SW at the minute.... Wasn't planning on doing so, but been feeling really stressed lately plus lots of social events involving food & alcohol going on. Am feeling much more positive though now that I've decided I'll make a fresh start on Mon - so hopegully keeping up with everyone's diaries will give me the motivation I need when Mon comes around ;)

X

Ahh right no wonder that gets stressful!!! You had a good day??? Thanks timna (thats your name right?? Lol) I hope that means stocking filler and not some sort of kinky talk haaaaa Yeah its called the heat is on by the peanut butter company... I dont know any other shop that has it...so you will have to come in :) Are you BOTH weighing tomo??? Xxx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah my names timna it's a weird one lol. Haha defo not kinky talk imagine the mess ha.
Defo gonna have to pop in although I think ill end up buying far too much lovely naughtiness lol.

Weigh in tonight, hoping for a loss apart from the five thousand vodkas on Friday I've been a good girl lol hope you have a nice day :) xx

Well bet your glad of having them vodkas with your loss :)

Food today:
B) branflakes (heb) hazelnut milk (hea)
Banana
L) wholemeal spaghetti, veg, chopped tomatoes balsamic glaze (2)
Vegan choc (5)
D) bns and sweet potato soup, pistachio nuts (heb) apple
Peanut butter (8)

Syns (15)

Hoping for a loss from my two pound gain last week.... fingers crossed x

Back