Brittany aka babytreetrunk 25lbs to lose for my 25th birthday!!!! join me!!!!!

Well bet your glad of having them vodkas with your loss :) Food today: B) branflakes (heb) hazelnut milk (hea) Banana L) wholemeal spaghetti, veg, chopped tomatoes balsamic glaze (2) Vegan choc (5) D) bns and sweet potato soup, pistachio nuts (heb) apple Peanut butter (8) Syns (15) Hoping for a loss from my two pound gain last week.... fingers crossed x Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food sounds yummy what's hazelnut milk? Are you going tomorrow mornings weigh in xx

3lbs off woooooooooo

Thats cz I put 2 on when I weighed myself last week...so in class I lost 1 pound

So pleased with 3 :)

The vegan week is really paying off :)
Off to the gym after the class

Woooooooooooooo

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done,.... great result x

Thanks girls!!!! So pleased :)

Went to the gym for an hour and burned 400 cals wooop also found out they are doing a morning class of metafit on a tuesday (I cant go to the gym after 4pm because I have the cheaper membership) so ill def be going :)

B) branflakes (heb) hazelnut milk (hea) banana
L) sweet potato, beans, mushrooms/onions, balsamic glaze (1)
Tangerine
S)peanut butter (4)

Going to a vegan restaurant tonight... wont be drinking as im planning on going the gym before work tomo (we will see lol) planning on making good choices but will enjoy myself :)

Making carrot and lentil soup for the week and then going to get my haor hair cut... pretty much all im doing gor yhe day

Hope everyone has a good day :) xx

Hello all happy friday!!!!

Well last night was fab food was delicious lots of vegan choice and full of flavour

1382095887816.jpg
Spicy bean burger with pitta and tomato sauce
1382095926613.jpg
Apple crumble with vegan ice cream
YUMMY

Today I got up and went to the gym onlu managed 45 mins before I had to go to work but clocked up 310 calories wooo

Today ive had a banana and a peanut butter sandwich (heb) (4)
Then some lentil soup with pistachios (heb)
1382095936326.jpg
Banana apple and tangerine
Vegan choc (3) truffle (8)

Thinking of sweet potato and posh beans with balsamic glaze (1) for tea woop

Syns (16)

Hope everyone is having a nice day :) x

Attachments

• 1382095902716.jpg
    1382095902716.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Hey Brittany!

Sounds like your back on it with a vengeance !! :D Your menus are looking good too!

although I'm not feeling myself these past few days I'm not reaching for the biscuits either , thankfully!!! My foods been good. Really wanna do some exercise. Never thought I'd hear myself saying that! Hopefully next week!

X

Back